Is Maxthon a good browser
- Software type:
- System (s):
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista
- File size:
- 85.72 MB
- Last update:12.05.2021
- File size:85.72 MB
- Software type:Freeware
- Operating system:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
The free web browser Maxthon, which was once developed under the name MyIE2, is based on the Webkit engine of Google Chrome, but also uses the Trident engine of Internet Explorer.
For all those who would like to go off the beaten track of Firefox, Internet Explorer & Co. while surfing, download the free one Maxthon Browser 220.127.116.110 recommended. Maxthon, originally developed under the name MyIE2 and based entirely on the Internet Explorer engine at the time, currently relies on the Google Chrome Webkit engine. To display older pages optimized for Internet Explorer, he still uses the Trident engine. The Maxthon, developed in China, was recently the second most popular browser among users there and had a market share of 30%. Maxthon already has a wide range of functions in the standard installation, but can also be expanded, similar to Firefox, with a number of downloadable addons.
With Maxthon you can now surf the net with your Android smartphone on the go.
With the Android app Maxthon Browser, the user can visit websites and has access to a large number of functions. This includes, among other things, the creation of bookmarks, control through gestures, the management of downloads and an RSS feed.
Tips: With special security browsers, you can surf the Internet in a much more protected manner. You can find out which systems are particularly suitable in our guide.
Alternatives: The free internet browser Pale Moon is based on the source code of Mozilla Firefox, but is more geared towards speed. The free GreenBrowser, which is based on Internet Explorer, has other practical features in addition to the usual functions.
- Why do we need written communication
- How can you code
- Why is abortion so glorified
- What are the environmental impacts on the algorithm
- How profitable can blogs get over time
- Who wrote the Acts of the Apostles
- Are pollution masks really effective
- Can creaky beds break? Are they weaker?
- Is Viburnum opulus edible
- How film copies are made for cinemas
- Is married to Edward Furlong
- Where does the Greek family name Gavalas come from?
- Why was Galileo confirmed in 1992
- How polarized Tesla in its marketing
- Personal injury attorney in Santa Barbara, CA.
- What caused the rise of narcissism
- Where can I find ear plugs
- Fear comes from insecurity
- Has beetroot side effects
- What is a scientific value
- What usually happens in art
- How loud was the heavy Gustav weapon
- How can I overcome self-inferiority
- Why are you broke all the time
- What neighborhood is Notre Dame in
- Has Egyptian Arabic falling
- How do I find a pure vowel
- What is guar gum
- Why did they close borders
- Fired Trump Rod Rosenstein
- Quantum tunneling is common in the Higgs field
- What if we banned state exams?
- Is the Higgs boson the real one
- How did you survive growing up