Why is NSE BSE ahead
Vakrangee plans electric vehicle (EV) charging network across India
Mumbai, India, Jan. 28 / PRNewswire / - The company will use the Nextgen Vakrangee Kendras to build the charging network for electric vehicles (EV).
Vakrangee operates 3,504 Nextgen Vakrangee Kendra Outlets in 19 states, 366 counties, and 2,186 zip code areas. More than 68% of the outlets are in fifth and sixth tier cities. The goal is to have at least 75,000 outlets by FY2021-22 and 300,000 by FY2024-25.
Vakrangee wants to use its broad presence to set up a charging network for electric vehicles via its retail network (Vakrangee Kendras). The range of services in the exclusive Nextgen Vakrangee Kendras is continuously being expanded.
For providers of electromobility in India, it makes sense to use the Vakrangee charging network instead of building their own. In addition, Vakrangee is building a large-scale charging infrastructure across India through its network of Nextgen Vakrangee Kendra Outlets.
Executive Chairman Dinesh Nandwana commented: "We are convinced that electromobility offers enormous growth potential in the coming years. We want to be well positioned for the future by building an India-wide charging network for electric vehicles. We are providing the distribution platform for EV filling stations through our partnership with EV Service providers ready. "
The government estimates that around 25 percent of all vehicles on the road will be electric by 2030. This presupposes that a close-knit EV charging network is created across the country (source: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development). The planning envisages that there will be a charging station at least every 25 km on roads and highways in both directions.
About Vakrangee Limited (BSE code: 511431) (NSE code: VAKRANGEE)
Established in 1990, Vakrangee is the only technology-driven company focused on creating the largest network of last mile retail stores in India, providing real-time banking and financial services, ATMs, insurance, e-governance, e-commerce and To be able to provide logistics services for the rural, semi-urban and urban markets that are not served. The Assisted Digital Convenience Stores are called "Vakrangee Kendra" and act as a "one-stop shop" for various products and services.
Vakrangee is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) and has a market capitalization of Rs.38.19 billion.
Further information can be found at: https://vakrangee.in/
Chief Corporate Communications & Strategy Officer [email protected]
- Why Congress doesn't like NSA Ajit Doval
- What are the nutrients in guava
- What's the easiest chicken wing recipe
- Do IISc hostels have a LAN connection?
- What percentage of asteroids contain valuable resources
- What is the purpose of the radial artery?
- What are the symptoms of fracture disease
- What are infectious diseases in biology
- What is creep in technology
- How loud was the heavy Gustav weapon
- Where can I buy human teeth online
- The poetry uses punctuation
- What is the largest whale species historically
- Are there Republicans in Silicon Valley
- Has someone died who took acid?
- What is literature and linguistics
- After tourism what is Hawaii
- How to get to Antifa
- Why do people like Audis
- How safe are WhatsApp bots
- How do you rate waste management
- What are recitation classes
- Is the regular use of laxatives unhealthy?
- What are the names of antipyretics
- What affects unconsciousness
- What are common pain points for expats
- What are known beliefs
- What are the branches of modern geometry
- Which hydrocarbon compounds are gaseous and liquid?
- Is high tds water affects the skin
- Which effect size is considered to be statistically significant
- How do you feel after Vipassana
- Everyone has internal discussions
- Do you like monday morning