Is there a degree in internal auditing
What is an internal auditor?
Education: Internal auditing is a discipline in business administration. Therefore, a degree with a corresponding focus is very good preparation for the job.
Vocational training: Since internal auditing affects all areas of a company or an institution, experts with professional training are always in demand. Career changers are therefore expressly encouraged.
Practice: The progress of internal auditing is shaped most strongly by best practice and its exchange in the community. For example, the DIIR offers more than 35 working groups in which committed specialists from all industries exchange ideas on current issues. A good opportunity to learn from practice and theory.
Further education: The DIIR Academy is the leading provider of seminars on all relevant topics of internal auditing. Internal auditing is a professional field that is constantly evolving - just like the auditors themselves.
Certification: In cooperation with the global umbrella organization IIA, the DIIR also offers internationally recognized certifications: After passing the exam, the graduates receive, for example, the titles CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CGAP (Certified Government Audit Professional), CFSA (Certified Financial Services Auditor), CCSA (Certification in Control Self-Assessment) or CRMA (Certification in Risk Management Assurance) awarded.
Chair for Internal Auditing and Corporate Governance at the Mercator School of Management at the University of Duisburg-Essen
- Do current teens like Lil Wayne
- How do you make money spiritually
- Only read bestselling novels
- Does Facebook have a phone number 1
- People from Belarus can freely travel abroad
- Trees are natural resources
- What are the reasons for fibroid formation
- What is meant by Gauss, distributed
- Are Apple Laptops Really That Bad Now?
- How do I cure a thigh pain
- How is modern biotechnology used
- What is the difference between shoes and boots
- Is A P J Abdul Kalam dead
- Why are American vehicles so unreliable
- What is x if 2x 666
- Are European cruises worth it?
- Who coined the term fool hunt?
- What is the scope of RPA
- Can aquaponics go mainstream
- Wine tastes like fruit juice
- What is Legitimate Trade in African History
- According to what law is the chemical equation balanced?
- What are flaws in the Zenos proof
- What are the best watch boxes