How can I encourage acceptance
The resilience key acceptance is one of the 7 resilience keys for individual resilience. Acceptance means accepting things that have happened as well as the unchangeable and inevitable. This can succeed if experiences, decisions and actions from the past are recognized as important and helpful elements for personal development and maturation. When we can accept the past and the unchangeable, life is in flux - we feel in tune with things.
What acceptance never is: bury your head in the sand and give up. The trick is to recognize when, how and for how long it makes sense to go against the current. Acceptance helps us proactively approach the things that are important to us on the basis of what is.
Use of the resilience key acceptance
Through acceptance, negative emotions such as B. Fear, anger and anger are reduced and a conscious focus on new things is achieved. Why can't we accept certain things? Because they trigger negative emotions in us that do not come to rest. We reflexively imagine what would have happened if ... Or we want revenge or compensation because we have been treated unfairly (or at least feel so). In such a situation, consciously imagine what you would gain for yourself if you could fully accept the past or difficult situations. What emotions would you feel then? Serenity, lightness, inner peace ... If you are aware of the benefits you get from acceptance, it will be easier for you to accept.
Stress reduction for greater acceptance
Of course, nobody should accept all things, situations or states without questioning them. If it is possible to actively bring about a more positive situation, then it makes more sense to find a good way to solve it! What matters is deciding what you want (or have to) accept as it is, and what issues you want (or can) tackle in order to change them. To do this, you should analyze your personal stressors and stress intensifiers. What exactly is putting you under pressure - deadlines, unexpected orders from superiors, an unfavorable working environment ...? And how, in turn, do you put yourself under pressure - by raising your own expectations, assessing situations subjectively, worrying ...?
If you are clear about all of your stressors and stress boosters then evaluate your collection. What is unchangeable, what is changeable? You have now taken the first step: From now on, concentrate on accepting the unchangeable and approach the changeable with a solution-oriented approach.
Another exercise for developing and promoting acceptance can be found here.
Resilience key acceptance in the team
In the work context, acceptance is fundamental for good cooperation. Most different people with different strengths and weaknesses, experiences and idiosyncrasies work together in teams. Only when everyone in the team can see this diversity as a resource can all team members develop their strengths to the full. The acceptance of mutual differences creates an atmosphere in which all team members can trust that they will be treated with appreciation. Psychological security is created, an essential key for team resilience.
A typical statement for the resilience key acceptance:
“What's over is over. I can come to terms with the unalterable quickly and easily. "
- What are the disadvantages of global marketing
- How to buy filling in Paris
- What is the best makeup foundation
- How can I use my laptop wisely?
- Why do soccer teams have 3 jerseys
- How do I go on 9
- Why should one participate in marriages?
- How to record the potential energy of gravity
- Pakistani artists should be allowed in India
- What happened to the biosphere project
- You can cauterize a wound with gunpowder
- What makes your friend zone a woman
- Which are the best video editing software
- Why does a narcissist show compassion?
- What is Brand X's most successful song
- Pay CDs monthly
- Why are religious texts sexist
- Why my phone often restarts by itself
- What is SIS participation
- What nation has a communist command economy?
- What is the turnbuckle mechanism
- There is practically no anti-Semitism among Judaizer Christians
- What are optimized feedback apps
- Can a Tesla have a gear stick