C or Visual Basic Why
Use C # and VB.Net together
It doesn't matter what programming language you write a program or class in in Visual Studio .Net. The compiled file that is executed by the common language runtime looks exactly the same - if you look at the bytecode - regardless of the language in which it was developed.
Of the great variety of languages that are now available under .Net, C # and VB.Net have emerged as the two most popular languages in recent years. C # certainly because the syntax, the structure, the organization and the philosophy behind it are very similar to Java and come quite close to C ++. It is no coincidence that the notation C # was chosen, which in music means nothing but the increase of the note C by half a note (c sharp). That should surely imply that C # is a bit better than C or C ++. Conversely, the syntax of Visual Basic.Net is very similar to that of Visual Basic, or Visual Basic for Applications, which should make it easier for programmers of these popular languages to get started.
Or aren't there even constructs that make certain parts of code easier to program in VB.Net than in C #? What difficulties do experienced C # programmers have to struggle with when they have to get involved in a VB.Net project? Or the other way around. After all, platforms like gotdotnet.com or other open source projects offer ready-made classes for a variety of application areas. So it makes sense not to keep reinventing the wheel. In order to understand each other's code, however, you need at least a basic idea of the philosophy and structure of the other language.
- What about all the acronyms at NASA
- What is the name of the swipe machine
- Should I use Outlook with Gmail?
- Why does paper burn so inefficiently?
- Are there rattlesnakes in Alaska
- How do I sell my product
- Why can't I get a second date
- What are the best game design podcasts
- What are machine learning biases
- What are interesting facts in Mahabharat
- How effective is Modafinil in treating ADHD
- Why don't girls like men who wear panties?
- How heavy is a 170 LSAT
- Is there a future for corporate secretaries 2020
- What is a microarray blood test
- How can you block unwanted emails?
- What is the IUPAC name of paracetamol
- Should newborns be kept warm
- How was your CAT 2019 result 1
- How do I learn ethnobotany
- What does IITG look like at night
- Artificial death is possible
- How is the weather in LA different from Florida
- Should panhandling require a license