What makes a movie star
Film star (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Movie | star, Plural: Film | stars
- IPA: [ˈFɪlmˌʃtaːɐ̯], [ˈfɪlmˌstaːɐ̯]
- 1) Person who became known and famous as a performer in films
- Determinative compound Movie and star
- 1) TV star, cinema star
- 1) Star
- 1) “Everyone Movie star already outshines it. "
- 1) “The Dutch Movie star Rutger Hauer died after a short illness at the age of 75. "
- 1) “The Movie star to Worms - at the time for the premiere of a Nibelungen film in which he played the tragic hero Giselher. "
- Nominative: singular Movie star; Plural Movie stars
- Genitive: singular Movie stars; Plural Movie stars
- Dative: singular Movie star; Plural Movie stars
- Accusative: singular Movie star; Plural Movie stars
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„An actress accuses that Movie star pretending to have abused her.“
stern.de, August 31, 2018
„The Movie star paid a visit to Carinthia.“
Kleine Zeitung, February 11, 2019
„The Movie star can be seen in September as Maria Stuart. How to get tickets.“
Mopo, April 14, 2019
„Insiders claim Movie star Orlando Bloom wants to marry the pop singer soon.“
Today.at, October 4th, 2018
„The 50s were not prudish, just secretive. At least that's what the Schlager and Movie star Peter Kraus.“
Epoch Times, March 5, 2019
„She is older than Movie star known, younger people rather as a pioneer of the vegetarian diet in Germany.“
Day 24, April 02, 2020
„Although he spends Movie star the isolation in the circle of his loved ones, nevertheless the current situation gives him a headache.“
Today.at, March 31, 2020
„The international Movie star Max von Sydow died at the age of 90. This was announced by his widow.“
BILD.de, March 9, 2020
„The British Movie star Benedict Cumberbatch knows how to switch off. He tried several methods to do this.“
Klatsch-Tratsch.de, June 16, 2020
„The Movie star uses his reputation to support politicians who want to prevent Brexit.“
derStandard.at, December 4th, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Filmstar":
Movie: ... film actor, film dirt, film editing, film step, film semiology, film sequence, film set, film star, film studio, film scenario, film scene, film team, film technology, film theater ...
stella: stella del cinema (Filmstar) Derived words: 1) stellina Translations See translations in Stern See translations in Sternchen See translations in Star See translations in Seestern See translations in Edelweiß See translations in Poinsettia
actor:… Actress Superordinate terms: 1) Profession, artist Subordinate terms: 1) Film star, star, starlet Application examples: 1) “He was once a famous actor ...
Sex symbol: Typical word combinations: 1) Filmstar, geil, sexy Translations Chinese: 1) 性感 明星 (xìnggǎn míngxing) English: sex symbol Portuguese: 1) símbolo sexual Spanish: 1) símbolo sexual Similar terms: [6)] (Symbol)
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Filmstar" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Filmstar/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "film star" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Movie stars (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | stars Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfɪlmˌʃtaːɐ̯s],…
film studio (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular film studio; Plural film studios genitive: singular ...
Film studios (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | stu | di | os Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Movie scene (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Filmszene; Plural of the movie scenes genitive: ...
Movie scenes (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | sze | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Film-coated tablet (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular film tablet; Multiple film-coated tablets Genitive: ...
Film-coated tablets (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | ta | b | let | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Film crew (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular film team; Plural film teams genitive: singular ...
Film crews (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | teams Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfɪlmˌtiːms]…
Film text (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular film text; Plural film texts genitive: singular ...
Film texts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dative Singular: Filmtext Hyphenation: Film | tex | te…
Film texts (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | tex | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfɪlmˌtɛkstn̩]…
- Why should anyone write about you
- What are the benefits of keyword tools
- Why does Cersei beat Ned
- What is a DC motor brake test
- Can we make wireless technology at home?
- What do the military fear most
- What is an entertaining show
- Where is Hinckley in England
- What are light poles used for?
- How much energy can antimatter produce
- How to make polymer clay beads
- Where is Coney Island
- How can I become a good sketch artist
- What is inflation in Hindi
- Georgians and Armenians can understand each other
- How to buy filling in Paris
- How can we develop Hosur
- How difficult is it to learn the guitar as a harmonium
- What is underpayment
- How can you improve the linking of Alexa websites
- What novel can make my english strong
- How would you cast for a movie
- How to avoid ESTA fraud
- Is protein a genetic material