How does the story of Jaime Lannisters end
Is this story a spoiler? Well, Game of Thrones fans shouldn't be surprised that Jaime Lannister (actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) stays on the HBO hit until his final episode.
Harper’s Bazaar reported this week that Jaime will appear in all six episodes of the show’s final season, as opposed to just four as originally reported.
To that we say: Whatever the highly Valyrian equivalent of 'No duh' is. The Kingslayer is just as important for the final season as Daenerys, Jon Snow or one of the Starks. His fate is by no means inextricably linked to the battle for the Iron Throne. He has an integral role to play in the long-awaited end of the series.
After all, Jaime's clash with sister lover Cersei, who may or may not be pregnant with her fourth child (she lied before), is inevitable. The fortune teller Maggy the Frog told a young Cersei that the Valonqar would one day kill her, and 'Valonqar' means 'little brother', which could be Jaime or Tyrion since they are both younger.
There are numerous theories about the role Jaime will play in a really bloody finale. But no matter which way he goes, the authors definitely don't put him on the bench early.
- What is Cambrian Patrol exercise
- Are engineers at Groupon happy
- Does the KKK do anything at all
- How do people unconsciously communicate
- Which one person changed your life
- What is the history of Zimbabwe
- Who is David Dobrik
- Where can I learn new Urdu words
- How can I get on with my life
- What is holostoi in Russian
- Can I change 100 INR to DKK
- Is the Roblox Builders Club worth the money
- How to get to Antifa
- Creates Moong Dal Gas
- What is the transition in Jira
- How can you lighten freckles
- Supports Quora Internet Explorer 6
- How does channeling work
- Where can I buy bracelets
- How was France so powerful historically?
- Have you ever had a colonoscopy
- Is the sun electric or nuclear
- What is Conservative Correctness
- What language is Swift similar to