Is python required for node js
Posted on: Mar 2, 2020
Starting today, you can now use Node.js 12.x and Python 3.8 to develop functions in Lambda @ Edge. Both runtimes are available in addition to the currently supported Node.js 10.x and Python 3.7.
Node.js 12.x, the current Long Term Support (LTS) version of Node.js. It uses the new engine of version 8 7.4. and offers far better performance than the previous LTS version 10.x. In addition, Node.js 12.x supports new features such as private classes and extended stack tracing. For more information on the benefits and new features of Node.js 12x, see the Node.js 12.x blog post from AWS.
Python 3.8 is the latest version of Python with new features. This includes expressions for mapping, positional arguments, and input enhancements. For more information on the benefits and new features of Python 3.8, see the Python 3.8 blog post from AWS ..
Start with these new runtimes by uploading your Node.js code or Python code as an AWS Lambda function using the AWS command line interface or the Lambda console, and then selecting the Node.js 12.x or Python 3.8 . If you already have Node.js or Python functions in Lambda, you can switch to the new runtime by making any necessary code changes to be compatible with the new runtime environment and editing your function configuration to make the runtime up to Node.js 12.x or Python 3.8.
For more information on Lambda @ Edge, visit the product page. For more information on Lambda's Node.js programming model, see the AWS Node.js documentation. For more information on Lambda's Python programming model, see the AWS Python documentation.
- What is the new variant of SaaS
- Which series do you recommend to watch
- Which resort allows unmarried couples in Hyderabad
- Can I die breathing
- Is someone actually using Entropolis
- Who is american
- What influenced Gerard Way's lyrics
- How am I supposed to complain about Justdial
- What are the alternatives to Ning
- Can someone force creativity
- What does the Koran say about Jesus
- What is Keyword Effectiveness
- Is the AMECET test wrong?
- Which is the best book for Rudraksha
- Who is the best fantasy writer
- Which kitchen layout is the most functional
- What is a DVB T2 tuner
- People are still using Fortran
- Why does my dog vomit worms
- What are the side effects of aripiprazole
- What is the principle of the inverted microscope
- What's your rating of Gears 5
- How do you stop getting angry easily
- Which social media does North Korea use