What is HP's new business plan
HP supports young companies
Thursday February 25th, 2010, 00:00
Startups can benefit from a discount on the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One printer until the end of March. Eleven of these devices will also be raffled off for free. The campaign is part of the new partnership between HP and the IFJ Institute for Young Enterprises.
The Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One
To kick off the new partnership, the IFJ and HP launched a competition in which eleven HP printers will be raffled off. In addition, HP supports 33 events of the well-known networking series venture apéros.
Special discount of 150 francs
Those who take part in the raffle at www.startup.ch/hp have the chance to win one of the eleven HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One printers. With these devices it is possible to print, scan, copy and send faxes in color. According to HP, the devices can save a lot of money because they print in color up to 50 percent cheaper than comparable lasers. If you are not lucky in the competition, you will not go entirely empty-handed: HP grants young companies a special discount of 150 francs on this model.
Support of the venture aperitifs
Effective immediately, HP also supports the network events venture apéros. Marcel Brun, Marketing Manager at HP, on the new commitment: “More than 70 years ago, HP started out on a small scale. We therefore know what is important when starting a company. And that includes a strong and supportive network. With the venture apéros, the IFJ has created a networking platform that we consider to be very useful and are therefore happy to support. "
HP was founded in 1939 in California by William R. Hewlett and David Packard. The beginnings of today's global company are legendary: The company's founders built the first product, a sound oscillator, in an old garage in Palo Alto. One of the first customers was Walt Disney Studios, who developed a new sound system for the film Fantasia, relying on HP technology. The company is now active in more than 170 countries and employs around 321,000 people.
Related Linkstake part in the competition now
more about HP
more about the venture aperitifs
- How is Derma doing at AIIMS Rishikesh
- What is adiabatic demagnetization
- Are women happy in Amish communities
- What are a person's passions
- How does Buddhism see homosexuality
- Why is Trump so far from reality
- Why was the Titanic called that
- How to make benzene from chlorobenzene
- How can my AdSense application be approved
- How do I get my first investment
- Is wild camping really forbidden in Corsica?
- What is underpayment
- Why should you trust Bitcoin
- Is there any free music visualization software available
- What's your rating of KK Musicians
- When does lobbying become unethical?
- What is the Irish version of Poundland
- Is my mother right?
- Will we ever go to Pluto
- My website design IS OK
- How do Zoloft and Sertraline differ
- Why do people seek hypofrontality
- Which branch is good at mmm
- Why has stoicism resurfaced lately