What keeps our body young
Precisely because we live in a culture that regards being young as a value in itself, it makes sense and is helpful to look at how we define being young. Perhaps “age” and “youth” are more a matter of attitude than the dates and ages suggest. In order to give our body the vitality that corresponds to our “inner age”, we introduce you to 10 of the best rejuvenating foods!
Cocoa, especially in raw form as beans or gently processed into dark chocolate, contains many secondary plant substances, so-called flavonoids. These are like a fountain of youth for our cells and have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and cancer preventive effects!
Due to their high proportion of protein and healthy fats, nuts are the ideal food to keep the skin and brain fit and young!
3. Green or white tea
Green or white tea is also a real miracle cure for the skin. Both varieties contain a very high proportion of antioxidants, which plays an enormous role in curbing free radicals!
Due to their high resveratrol content, grapes are considered the ultimate anti-aging agent. Resveratrol is one of the polyphenols and can protect against UV radiation and thus helps to keep the skin vital and healthy. But our immune system and our general health are also strengthened by eating grapes.
5. Green leafy vegetables
Green leafy vegetables are extremely high in calcium and have a rejuvenating and revitalizing effect on our body. Studies have even shown that regular consumption of green leafy vegetables significantly improves our brain's performance!
Millet is not only a wonderful, gluten-free alternative to other types of grain, it also keeps us young and healthy thanks to its many minerals and trace elements!
Pomegranate has always been a symbol of eternal youth. And rightly so! Because it also contains many antioxidants as well as vitamins and minerals. It is also said to have aphrodisiac properties. In any case, it has health-promoting properties that have been proven to slow down the aging process.
Broccoli is full of vitamins and minerals, such as magnesium, which is essential for all processes in the body to function optimally. The consumption of broccoli increases our vitality, supports the body with dehydration and strengthens our immune system due to the high vitamin C content!
Another source of rejuvenating antioxidants are berries of all kinds! Berries help keep the brain powerful, the skin elastic and the heart fit!
10. Olive oil
It has been cultivated in the Mediterranean region for centuries and recently it has been increasingly being praised globally as a miracle cure - olive oil. It protects the cells from diseases and premature aging, supplies us with important fatty acids and is extremely health-promoting!
Ideas on how some of these wonderful fountains of youth can be processed into delicious dishes can of course be found on our recipe page!
Sharing is caring
- Philadelphia has a bright future
- Will Narcos have a season 4
- Is tantrik different from tantra
- What is your favorite cooking smell
- Is there a way to kill Deadpool?
- How to cook leeks
- How does your age describe you
- Can Nigerians speak English properly?
- What does via mean in Latin
- How does daydreaming affect thinking and creativity?
- What is USMTutils exe
- What are encrypted email messages
- Is Princess Leia really a princess?
- What keeps our body young
- Updating apps will slow down performance
- What celebrities are known to practice meditation?
- Which kitchen layout is most functional
- Are water pills safe for weight loss
- Which fabric removes waste
- Who discovered the sewer system
- Why can't renewable energies save the planet?
- Gary Indiana is a suburb of Chicago
- Are guys giving ultimatums really interested
- What is something that everyone but you hates