What is big data architecture
Big data architecture
What is big data architecture?
Big data architecture is the logical and / or physical layout / structure of how large data is stored, accessed and managed in a big data or IT environment.
It logically defines how the big data solution works, which core components (hardware, database, software, storage), information flow, security and more are used.
The big data architecture primarily serves as a key reference for big data infrastructures and solutions.
It is created by big data designers / architects before a big data solution is physically implemented. Creating a big data architecture usually requires an understanding of the company / organization and its big data requirements.
It also means connecting and organizing existing resources to meet big data needs. Big data architecture typically consists of four different levels:
Large data sources: The entire site that produces large amounts of data.
Messaging and Storage: The facility where big data is stored.
Big data analysis: tools that enable analysis via big data.
Big data consumption / usage: users / services that use the analyzed data.
Further explanations for the first letter B
- Would you die to save 300 people
- Programming is important for an electrical engineer
- Will the Italian cypress grow in the shade
- What is the best VPN for carding
- Are casinos legal
- Why is there so much importance attached to films?
- What are some songs for silent lovers
- Should evening shoes be tight
- What if the ice were denser than water?
- How great was the kingdom of the King of Bharats
- What is the strength of strength
- What is a percent purity assay
- Why does Gaehn feel so good?
- How to say tribe in Marshallese
- How did Nolan choose Bale as Batman
- What did Chihuahua eat in the wild
- Are karate chops handy in combat
- Who ran against Mitch Mcconnell
- Which roads are well bituminous or concreted
- What are mechanical engineers best known for?
- Are profitable directly to video films
- Do IISc hostels have a LAN connection?
- Consensual polygamous marriage should also be legalized
- Who can disqualify a swimmer