Why was PHTML abandoned
Everything can be in here.
Text under picture
Let's see what happens when the content is wider than the column.
29. Change to Vinger Weg
The currently binding 1st amendment to the zoning plan represents in the scope of the 29th amendment to the zoning plan "mixed construction areas" and for a sub-area "residential construction areas. The" mixed construction areas should be in the 29th amendment of the zoning plan in "residential construction areas" and in "public green areas "As well as a" residential area "can be changed to" public green space "".
An approximately 12 m wide green area, which is shown in the binding zoning plan of the city of Kerpen as residential area, is differentiated in the 29th amendment to the zoning plan as a public green area with the delimitation of areas for measures to protect, maintain and develop nature and landscape fixed.
Another area, which is shown in the binding land use plan of the city of Kerpen as a mixed construction area, is designated as a public green area (children's playground).
With the preparation of the 29th amendment to the land use plan, the development on the western edge of the settlement of the Kerpen district should be brought to a long-term conclusion for this area.
All construction plans of the city of Kerpen shown here are for informational purposes only. For legally binding information and a possible inspection of the legally binding plan version, please speak to the respective contact person.
- How do mortgage lenders calculate monthly payments
- Why is India lagging behind in manufacturing
- Time travel is wrong
- Akron has a good airport
- Who owns the Lamborghini Estoque in India
- Why aren't memories passed on genetically?
- What is a gas constant
- How is dukes mayonnaise
- Would this violate any investment laws
- Is it illegal to ride barefoot?
- How will graphic design develop
- Have you heard from Advisory Com
- How to spell minister in Japanese
- How can we say Mass in Japanese?
- What does in algorithms
- What is outside of infinity
- How was your first exorcism
- Where do people go from here?
- What is the top atmospheric layer
- Why is Brahmagupta considered a great mathematician
- Cancer is a disease in the air
- What is electronegativity used for?
- Which hemisphere has more water than land?
- Does buying links work
- How does AI affect behavioral science?
- Who likes baseball more than me
- Could you share some interesting experiences
- Who Are Some Reliable Windows Hosting Companies
- Is Nextdoor safe to use
- Does Vellore have an airport
- Why are nails sometimes not that strong?
- Has La Land won any Oscars
- How do plants heal damaged tissue