What are the advantages of hearing aids
Advantages and disadvantages of the different types of hearing aids
The RIC devices are also hearing aids, some of which are placed behind the ear. However, there is no connection hose attached, but a thin electronic wire. We will explain this to you first.
Lesson learned!So that the sound reaches your ear canal and you can hear well, it is necessary that the sound picked up by the hearing aid (behind the ear) is transported into your ear canal. With BTE hearing aids, this is done via the plug. This is a tube that sound can pass through. The sound then travels through the tube to the precisely fitting earpiece and is then emitted at the eardrum into your ear canal. The RIC hearing aids are also located behind the ear, but have a different type of sound transmission. You have another connector called a loudspeaker. You should see a RIC device as a sound system with speakers. The hearing aid is the sound system and the wire to your ears is the box that carries the sound into your ear. An example of an in-ear device is the Starkey Livio ai 2400 ric.
Advantages of RIC devices:
- No loss of sound
- The hearing aids are often very small
- The hearing aids are available in a rechargeable version
- Nowadays, the RIC devices can also be adapted to severe hearing losses.
- There are tons of options when it comes to connectivity with your cellphone
- The wearing comfort is felt to be very pleasant
Disadvantages of RIC devices:
- Ear wax can sometimes clog the speaker that goes into the ear.
- The RIC devices are often a bit small, so you have to be able to use them well.
- What are some tips for mobile photography in mobiography
- What is exact income
- MediaTek processors slow down over time
- What are the best watch boxes
- Is India the next China Why
- What is a decision of a jury
- What websites offer game fixes
- How realistic are artificial eyes
- Why are stainless steel refrigerator doors ferritic
- Does yoga really treat people
- Is religion gifted by God or created by humans
- Why do ionic liquids form
- Why was Tessa Gawrychs' account disabled
- Is religion just the illusion of hope
- Is a herniated disc surgery worth a risk?
- What were your worst moments in Chennai
- Do you live in indiana
- How does heat affect the human body?
- How many zeros are there in 9 trillion
- How does channeling work
- How can I use my laptop wisely?
- How safe are the Maldives
- How's Blue Prism's career growth
- What makes a semiconductor factory so expensive