Who is Scarlett Johansson from 2019?
BEST PAID ACTRESSES 2019
Scarlett Johansson tops the 2019 best-paid actress list with $ 56 million.
Johansson joins the top ten newcomers such as Elisabeth Moss and Margot Robbie as well as the returnees Sofía Vergara and Reese Witherspoon. Together, the top ten highest paid actresses in the world made a total of $ 314.6 million between June 1, 2018 and June 1, 2019.
Income: $ 56 million
Black Widow's superpowers pay off - with her negotiating skills, Scarlett Johansson leads the Forbes
List of Highest Paid Actresses. She made $ 56 million in 2019 alone, most of it from Marvel films. These include an eight-digit check for their upcoming Black Widow film and around US $ 35 million extra bonuses for the record-breaking US $ 2.8 billion box office hit "Avengers: Endgame".
Income: $ 44.1 million
Income: $ 35 million
Frustrated with the roles she got, the "Naturally Blond" actress founded the production company Paci ﬁ c Standard in 2012. In 2016 she co-founded Hello Sunshine with Otter Media, a division of AT & Ts WarnerMedia, which focuses on feminine stories.
Income: $ 34 million
Income: $ 28 million
Turning 50 this year, Aniston enjoys the kind of success most actresses her age can only dream of. Thanks to her roles in Hollywood comedies such as "Horrible Bosses" and "We're the Millers", Aniston, who became known worldwide through the 90s series "Friends", still makes millions. She is also a sought-after speaker and promotes brands such as Aveeno and Vitamin Water.
Income: $ 25 million
The female star of the series "The Big Bang Theory" has long been one of the highest paid TV actresses. This is mainly due to the spectacular fee that Cuoco and the rest of the cast received at the climax of the US sitcom, which ended in 2019 - one million US $ per episode. She has also appeared in advertising campaigns for Toyota, Proactiv and Priceline.
Income: $ 24 million
Income: $ 23.5 million
Robbie is originally from Australia and became famous there with her role in the soap opera "Neighbors". Her breakthrough in Hollywood came in 2013 with Martin Scorsese's "The Wolf of Wall Street", where she starred alongside Leonardo DiCaprio. Robbie is also entrepreneurial: in 2014 she founded her own production company Lucky Chap Entertainment.
Income: $ 23 million
Income: $ 22 million
The entire list can be found at www.forbes.com/lists.
Photos: Forbes US
The article appeared in our September 2019 issue of “Women”.
- Cheat ISPs for speed tests
- Why is Ed Sheeran's music interesting
- What can cause sudden hair loss
- How can we increase academic reading speed
- What is the best mowing pattern
- Did Hitler hate capitalism
- How is anxiety treated in professional athletes
- What is rapid prototyping technology
- Will the Smiths ever tour again
- Is India the next China Why
- Is it worth saving 1
- How can I place ads online
- The Philippines had a cancellation
- What are the different asset classes
- Does the NSIT carry out a spot round
- Can the cloud cover help the jets escape the radar?
- What is the latest methodology of education
- How harmful is charcoal toothpaste?
- Bobcats live in the savannah
- What is public relations and internet marketing
- What is the troubling fact of life
- What's your favorite hamburger place
- Reacts Ba OH 2 with CaCl2
- Where can centripetal forces be found?