What are some really sick rap songs
holds a doctorate in German studies and is a research assistant at the Chair for Modern German Literature and Cultural Studies at the University of Bonn. His main research interests are poetry theory, literary didactics and German rap. [email protected]
Claim to authenticity and rap personaFor the recipients, the genre rap is apparently basically associated with an implicit claim to authenticity, according to which utterances made in rap or through rap are assumed to have a status that is not entirely fictitious. A "broad" claim to authenticity is mostly assumed, which does not necessarily require that the actions on display actually took place, but "only" that the rapper's behavior is similar to the everyday behavior of the rapper and that the positions and opinions expressed are his or correspond to their actual views.  A similar claim can also be found in other pop-cultural contexts.  Since particularly threatening, aggressive and not least criminal attitudes are exhibited in gangsta rap, the question of their credibility seems far more relevant.
The claim to authenticity is linked to a specific model of authorship that differs significantly from current models of authorship in theater and literature. Rappers are not only considered to be the authors of their texts and performers of the spoken word,  but also as the actors who narrate through rap and act in it. The role identified by the self-chosen rap name turns out to be a constant persona, ie a "mask"  originally constituted by text and with real relevance. It is constant because it is normally adopted in all rapeseed; It is relevant in real life because it is not limited to the textual world or performance situation, but is also used in social contexts.
Under their pseudonym, i.e. as a rap persona, rappers appear on talk shows and entertainment programs and are addressed accordingly in interviews. This also applies to Mohammed Ch., Who is mostly referred to in the reports by his rap name Hamad 45, although he was hardly known as a rapper before, with "word of mouth" from 2014, he can only boast a single, independently released album and probably more raps as a hobby. The rap persona can therefore be seen as a social role in the sense of the sociologist Erving Goffman, that is, as one that is only dressed in certain real-life areas and is basically intended for certain groups of people, but which are nevertheless "authentic", i.e., to be represented Role remains assigned to the human being. 
The basic claim to authenticity in gangsta rap does not mean that the majority of recipients consider all gangsta rappers to be equally authentic. Rather, it only enables the credibility of the statements made and the authenticity of the role to be questioned in a meaningful way. Accusing actors of being very different from the roles they play, or of novelists being not at all what their narrative instances would suggest, obviously does not seem expedient and suggests a rather naive attitude towards reception. When dealing with gangsta rap, however, questioning authenticity is common practice.
The mainstream media also enjoy exposing and discrediting gangsta rappers as "mouth heroes" or secret philistines and thus as inauthentic. On the other hand, they like to stage the gangsta rappers as an acute, real-life threat. In the "Bild" headline quoted at the beginning, both are echoed, namely both "Here is (finally) a gangsta rapper who is really criminal" and "Beware, gangsta rappers can actually be dangerous". 
- What is a friend's behavior
- Does sexuality play a role in schizophrenia?
- Are Bollywood films available in English dubs
- What programs should I learn on vacation
- What is testimonial link building
- Which is better integrated or dedicated graphics
- Are Nazis legally hostile fighters
- What makes a queen bee a queen
- Can we write NaCl as ClNa
- What is a VRV system
- What skills should every PMP know
- How many kidneys do we have
- What is the spiritual gift of teaching
- What is Trustworthy Online Privacy
- What is meant by emergency situations
- Is Tesla the first electric car
- Is Kanye West right now
- Can Han Solo return as a ghost
- Dries water faster depending on the temperature
- What do army people do after they retire
- What do you mean by audit
- Where can I buy transparent PVC
- Has Egyptian Arabic falling
- Which country has the cleanest drinking water?
- What are some recent microbiological research articles
- Stretches well for you
- Freezes water at absolute zero
- Could a lightsaber defend itself against lead bullets
- Does the laser treatment work for the skin pit
- How has the university affected your goals?
- What if I don't have Google Chrome
- Are you going to miss Obama's presidency
- How has the university affected your goals?
- Which hero got the most angry?