How can I reach Vashi from Thane
There are 5 ways to get from Thane to Vashi by train, bus, taxi, car or plane
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Train • 9h 3min.
- Take the train from Thane to Takari11029
₹811 - ₹977
4 alternative options
Bus • 11h. 24min.
- Take the bus from Mumbai to Peth Naka
₹1,040 - ₹1,403
Taxi • 4h. 59min.
- Take a taxi from Thane to Vashi342.3 km
₹8,000 - ₹10,000
Drive • 4h. 59min.
- Drive from Thane to Vashi342.3 km
₹2,500 - ₹3,700
Line 11024 train, plane • 4h 12min.
- Take the line 11024 train from Thane to Dadar
- Fly from Mumbai (BOM) to Kolhapur (KLH) BOM - KLH
₹2,942 - ₹4,904
Travel safely during COVID-19
Rules to be followed in India
Travel within India
Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
Regional restriction measures in place
Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
frequently asked Questions
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply.
- Face masks are recommended
- A social distance rule of 1 meter applies.
- Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
- Regional restriction measures in place
- Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
The number of the national COVID-19 counseling center in Vashi is 1800118797.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Vashi is recommended.
The distance rule in Vashi is 1 meter.
Report to an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center on 1800118797.
Last updated:17 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Indian Bureau of Immigration.
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the last update.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from Thane to Vashi is to train which costs ₹ 800 - ₹ 1,000 and takes 9h 50m. 3min.
The quickest way to get from Thane to Vashi is to line 11024 train and fly which costs ₹ 2,900 - ₹ 4,900 and takes 4h 50m. 12min.
The distance between Thane and Vashi is 283 km. The road distance is 342.3 km.
Call up directions
The best way to get from Thane to Vashi without a car is to train which takes 9h and costs. 3min. and costs ₹ 800 - ₹ 1,000.
It takes about 9h. 3min. to get from Thane to Vashi, including transfers.
The best way to get from Thane to Vashi is to train which takes 9h and costs. 3min. and costs ₹ 800 - ₹ 1,000. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs ₹ 1,000 - ₹ 1,400 and costs 11h. 24min. lasts..
Details about the means of transport
The fastest flight from Mumbai Airport to Kolhapur Airport is the direct flight and takes 1h. 10min.
Yes, the driving distance between Thane to Vashi is 342 km. It takes about 4h. 59min to drive from Thane to Vashi.
Call up directions
Timbis Air Services offers flights from Mumbai Airport to Kolhapur Airport.
There are 20+ hotels available in Vashi. Prices start at ₹ 7,500 per night.
What companies run services between Thane, India and Vashi, India?
Islāmpur how to get to attractions and hotels in the vicinity of Islāmpur.
Accommodation in Islāmpur
Rome2rio makes traveling from Thane to Vashi easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking search engine that helps you get to anywhere in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Thane to Vashi right here. Rome2rio shows you current timetables and route maps as well as the duration of the trip and approximate fares from relevant transport companies. So you have all the information you need to choose the best connection for your trip. Reservations are also very easy and uncomplicated with Rome2rio, because tickets from selected providers can be booked online directly through us.
- Doctors may choose not to resuscitate
- What is IGST 1
- Bitcoin miners really double the bitcoins
- Is manipulation synonymous with conviction
- AIMCATS can be given from home
- How can we build explainable AI
- What is SIP MF
- What was Journey's first hit
- Is Sikkim an organic state
- What if a condom explodes during sex
- Can a mortgage be banned from bankruptcy
- Is the customer part of the supply chain
- Zanzibar is a good place to travel
- How is Aakash Thrissur Kerala
- What is machine learning resampling
- What does it mean to submit
- How can I be a perfect son
- Why was valsartan recalled?
- All children's stories should have a moral
- Why do drums make different sounds
- Why do people suffer from prostatitis
- How is religion in Japan
- What is the most American place
- What do you hate most about KTU