What is bus fare
In order to counteract the effects of demographic change and to ensure a satisfactory connection to local public transport for the rural areas with less demand in the district of Passau, an on-call bus system was introduced on 01.09.2016 on 19 main and 7 evening lines. As part of flexible on-demand traffic, on-call bus connections open up the use of local public transport even at times of low traffic and serve to bridge gaps in the timetable. 1,200 of the total of around 1,700 stops in the Passau district will from now on also be served by on-call buses.
What is an on-call bus?
An on-call bus is a bus which is only used when required, i.e. H. only on order moves. It offers connections from smaller places to the stops on the main corridors (every hour to and from Passau) as well as to the stops on the dial-a-ride bus line (usually neighboring towns / communities). The bus then only drives to those stops at which a booking has been made and thus takes the passenger directly to the connection to the next main corridor or to the desired stop on the dial-a-bus route. With the direct destination connection to the front door, another plus point was created for the on-call bus. It is now also possible to get off at a desired address in the location of an on-call bus stop, which is included in the timetable for the respective line trip.
How to recognize an on-call bus stop
The stop sign:
Is there a timetable?
Yes, the on-call bus runs at set times. The Passau Mobility Center will be happy to help with all questions relating to the on-call bus and the timetables in the district and, of course, will also accept your on-call bus booking.
- 0851 - 75637-0
Mon. to Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please inform yourself in good time about your call bus timetable. Because due to the needs-based service, departure and arrival times can vary.
On-call bus in the evenings and on weekends
Mon. to Sat. on weekdays at 8.30 p.m. and 10.30 p.m.
Sun + public holidays 9 p.m.
to stops on the seven main corridors.
Please note the different pre-registration times here:
for journeys on Sundays and public holidays until 5 p.m. of the previous day; all other evening bus bookings by 5 p.m. on the same day at the latest.
How does ordering a call bus work?
If you already know your timetable:
✓ Select the desired trip and order it free of charge (long-term bookings are also possible)
- On the homepage: www.immermobil-passau.de
- or by phone at: 0851 / 21 37 06 06 daily between 6.30 a.m. and 9 p.m. (also on weekends or public holidays)
- at least 1 hour before departure of the respective line order (different pre-registration times for journeys on Sundays and public holidays as well as for evening and night journeys)
✓ Booking confirmation
Mobility center confirms via SMS, e-mail or telephone callback and provides the exact departure time and the nearest on-call bus stop!
✓ Get in and drive off
If you don't know your timetable yet:
The mobility center will be happy to help you and provide you with information on all timetables and tariffs (information under 0851 / 7 56 37-0)
What do the on-call bus journeys cost?
You pay the normal bus tariff (VLP tariff). Even easier: become a regular guest and take advantage of it RufbusTicket for € 50 per year / € 4.17 per month!
By the way: The RufbusTicket is already included in the annual school tickets, the environmental ticket and the environmental supercard!
- What is the best professional scooter and brand
- Eggs always have an egg yolk
- Has Google invested in Quora
- How was the phone used
- Would you like to talk to someone about WWII?
- Who owns Everton FC
- I stopped believing in God
- What does GSM mean in the call details
- Are Croatians Slavs
- Will the class struggle ever end
- Is the Bible viewed as an allegory or a story?
- Contains PEM a private key
- National sovereignty is an outdated concept
- Is the term free range an oxymoron
- What is the best way to grill trout
- This is how file-level security works
- Who in America is royal house
- Which hair soap is best
- What does it mean to be thoughtful
- Nostalgia definitely makes us sad
- What is an offensive marketing strategy
- What is nikujaga made of
- Should I recapture the SAT?
- What are some examples of office work