What is the CLAT Who is eligible
CLAT Previous Papers (UG & PG)
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralized test for admission to 19 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores. The test is conducted by the 19 participating law schools in rotation, in the order of their establishment, starting with National Law School of India University which conducted CLAT-2008, and up to National University of Advanced Legal Studies which conducted CLAT-2018.
The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated under graduation programs in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws (LL.M) programs conducted by these law universities. The two-hour admission test consists of objective type covering questions on Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical reasoning.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a core test for admission to 19 National Law Universities in India. 43 other educational institutions and two public sector institutes are also entitled to use these results. The test is carried out in rotation by the 19 participating law schools, in the order of their institution, starting with the National Law School of India University, the CLAT-2008 and carried out up to the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, the CLAT-2018.
The test is conducted after the Higher Secondary Examination or 12th grade for admission to integrated under graduation programs in law and after studying law for Master of Laws (LL.M) programs taken by these law universities. The two-hour entrance exam consists of objective type covering questions on elementary mathematics or numerical ability, English with comprehension, general knowledge and updates, legal talent and legal awareness and logical reasoning.
- IS TMISAT IS DIFFICULT
- Are there Indian terrorists
- What is your favorite haikyuu fanfiction
- Is the general theory of relativity dependent on the special theory of relativity
- C-certificate students can apply for YEP
- How many women actually inject
- App developers should learn Flutter
- Levi Ackerman's mother died of HIV
- What does itadakimas mean in Japanese
- Do you have a favorite vacation
- Ashoka was a violent ruler
- What is psychological time
- What are some notable medical miracles
- Why are children's sports so overrated
- What does welcome page mean
- Why do I need a DMAT account
- Why are all proponents of Modi supporters
- UPES is worth it for B Tech CSE
- Why are people calling 911
- Is paid advertising for paid apps profitable
- How can I withdraw a Quora objection?
- Why is there music at all
- How does Techmeme pick up relevant tweets
- Why is pCloud cheaper than DropBox