When and how was QBasic created
Quick Basic: Introduction
QuickBASIC is a programming language from Microsoft. The program is equipped with a fully functional development environment with interpreter and compiler so that you can compile your own programs into executable files. The syntax is kept simple so that the code is easy to read. This means that even beginners can develop their own applications quickly and easily.
In 1991 a slimmed down version came out: QBASIC 1.1. With this version it is no longer possible to create executable EXE files and is therefore a pure interpreter. It was marketed with the MS-DOS operating system from 1991. The QBASIC interpreter was also included with Windows 98.
The programming language is no longer developed today, so version 7.1 is the last, official version (only available in English). There is no Windows version of the program, so you cannot use the WinAPI with QuickBASIC, for example. However, QBASIC and QuickBASIC can be used with Windows XP without any problems. I have not yet tested whether it works under Vista and 7. On the website listed below, QBASIC and QuickBASIC can be downloaded free of charge under "Downloads".
FreeBasic is the unofficial successor to the programming language and is completely free and open source. The syntax is very similar to the original and can compile real Windows applications, but also 32-bit applications for DOS. The program is currently still in beta, but it is being developed regularly.
Web links 
- Do psychopaths fantasize about killing their families?
- Which computer language has better options
- What is the difference between bourbon and whiskey
- How to learn to read faster
- Is Far Cry Primal good
- Where are the showers in Copacabana
- Support abortion for Muslims
- Why doesn't Real Madrid sign Timo Werner
- Why were German tanks so unreliable
- What are Prudhvi Tej's achievements
- What is a polypropylene film
- How can we see a virtual picture
- What was the tuition fee for the secretariat
- How many districts are there in Nepal
- How do computers make everything possible
- Do you exist How do you know that
- How do I find a Billionaers mentor
- How much is Satoshi Nakamoto worth
- What is Keyword Effectiveness
- What is Intermittent Explosion Disorder
- What's your favorite hamburger place
- What is a topic of a thesis on women
- Who is Firon How did he die
- What is the college level of UPTU