What are ethical principles for public health
Ethics in Health Promotion and Prevention
Baur, X., Letzel, S., & Nowak, D. (2009). Ethics in occupational medicine. Landsberg: ecomed.
Beauchamp, T. L., & Childress, J. F. (2013). Principles of biomedical ethics. New York: Oxford University Press.
Coughlin, S. S. (2006). Ethical issues in epidemiologic research and public health practice. Emerging Themes in Epidemiology, 3 (16). doi: 10.1186 / 1742-7622-3-16.
Dörner, K. (2005). Against the protective custody of charity - dealing with the sick and the disabled. Accessed on July 5th, 2019 at http://bidok.uibk.ac.at/library/doerner-schutzhaft.html.
Kuhn, J. (2016). Health reporting. In P. Schröder-Bäck, & J. Kuhn (Eds.) (2016). Ethics in Health Sciences (Pp. 384-392). Weinheim and Basel: Beltz Juventa.
Nennstiel-Ratzel, U. (2016). Screening offers. In P. Schröder-Bäck, & J. Kuhn (Eds.) (2016). Ethics in Health Sciences (Pp. 231-240). Weinheim and Basel: Beltz Juventa.
Schröder-Bäck, P. (2014). Ethical Principles for Public Health Practice: Fundamentals and Applications. Frankfurt: Campus Verlag.
Bayer, R., Beauchamp, D. E., Gostin, L. O., Jennings, B., & Steinbock, B. (2007). Public Health Ethics: Theory, Policy and Practice. New York: Oxford University Press.
Collingridge D. (1982): The social control of technology. London: Pinter.
German Ethics Council (2019). Vaccination as a duty. Berlin: Ethics Council.
Hafen, M. (2013). Ethics in Prevention and Health Promotion. Prevention and health promotion, 8(4), pp. 284-288. doi: 10.5281 / zenodo.44501.
Kohlberg, L. (1996). The psychology of moral development. Frankfurt: Suhrkamp.
Kolb, S., Seithe, H., &, International physicians for the prevention of nuclear war (1998). Medicine and conscience: 50 years after the Nuremberg medical trial: Congress documentation. Frankfurt: Mabuse-Verlag.
Naidoo, J., & Wills, J. (2010). Health Promotion Textbook. Gamburg: Publishing house for health promotion.
Rawls, J. (1979). A theory of justice. Frankfurt: Suhrkamp.
Schröder-Bäck, P., & Kuhn, J. (Eds.) (2016). Ethics in Health Sciences. Weinheim and Basel: Beltz Juventa.
German Ethics Council: www.ethikrat.org
German Reference Center for Ethics in the Biosciences: www.drze.de
Nuffield Council on Bioethics: www.nuffieldbioethics.org
Epidemiology and Social Epidemiology, Predictive Medicine and Individualized Medicine
- What problems does the Democratic Party face?
- How can we make a song together
- What makes Blackpink so special
- What types of bicycles are there
- How do fire dancers not get burned
- Why was Marvel Comics called the Bullpen
- Hima Das is a Navodaya student
- What is known as a bug poses challenges for blockchain technology
- When should I narrow my azaleas?
- 460 is the area code where to go
- What are the different types of photography?
- What are your tricks to work effectively
- Why can't a hydrogen atom exist alone?
- What are Micro Fulfillment Centers
- Do you lose yourself by reading
- How do you implement Salesforce
- What do you think of TensorFlow 1
- What are the sources of competitive advantage
- What is an outer planet
- Does television affect memory
- What is made up of amino acids
- What wild animals should be saved?
- Are JPASSOCIAT stocks good to invest in?
- How many acid tablets should I take