Are torches as bad as muggles
Can a Dementor Kiss a Muggle (or Detonator)?
In Book 5, Stray Dementors
Sent by Dolores Umbridge
tried to kiss not only Harry but Dudley Dursley as well.
From Chapter 1, Dudley Demented
He had barely taken a dozen paces when he reached it: Dudley was curled up on the floor, arms clasped over his face; A second Dementor crouched low over him, grasped his wrists in his slimy hands, slowly, almost lovingly, appraising them, and lowered his hooded head towards Dudley's face as if to kiss him. ...
Since there is no case where a Muggle is kissed by a Dementor, we can only speculate. Since all humans, wizards and muggles, have a soul in HP, they will most likely go into a coma-like state. Will they die? Possibly.
In addition to deaths with no apparent cause of death (AK), Muggle observes comatose people with no apparent cause or illness.
The dark lord
- What makes you sure of your beliefs
- How big was the sword of Goliath
- The luggage tracking is worth it
- How should a best friend be
- Why is PredictIt legal
- What has Bill Gates done for India
- Where did Veterans Day begin?
- The Samsung A7 has screen mirroring
- How to say publication in Farsi
- What rhymes with two
- What help can you offer
- What software are used to create books?
- Why does HYDRA look so bad
- What is your opinion on nuclear weapons
- What are some city rivalries in Canada
- Aircraft have keys
- How many websites use Facebook comments
- Are functional groups cyanide and nitrile the same?
- What is a bungalow
- Which is the most comfortable mouse on the market
- What should we offer during Navratri
- Where are the showers in Copacabana
- What is Python's equivalent to Java's ExecutorService
- Who was Ekalavya in his previous birth