What's the story behind Chelsea FC
The stadium at Stamford Bridge, along with the Emirates, is one of the most modern football stadiums in London. According to the Taylor Report, the home of Chelsea FC was also transformed into an all-theater and the dilapidated stadium (including a dog racing track!), Once hated by many fans, became a jewel box with a remarkable capacity of 42,000 for London conditions.
The outside area of the stadium looks very modern, almost sterile, and is also known as Chelsea Village due to the many facilities (club shop, restaurants, offices and apartments). The stadium area can be reached from Fulham Road via two entrances, the Britannia and the Millennium Gate.
The main stand is the West Stand, which has three tiers, with the middle one being just a small box tier. The east stand opposite, on the other hand, consists of three fully-fledged tiers.
The back seat stands consist of two tiers. The southern stand is the famous Shed End, although this has no longer lived up to its reputation as the location of the Chelsea die-hards for several years. Rather, the away fans from the lowest tier of the East Stand were relocated to large parts of the Shed. The more active part of the CFC fans can therefore be found in the north, at the Matthew Harding booth.
All in all, the Stamford Bridge is certainly one of the more worth seeing stadiums in London, but the CFC in return goes well with the ticket prices.
The club is constantly looking for locations to build a new stadium, but has recently had little success.
- What do you do most often
- What if I don't have Google Chrome
- What imports and exports California
- Why is Roberto Unger not more famous
- Where does the heart symbol come from
- How do antidepressants affect your brain
- What are some resources for military women
- Bugzilla is a free tool
- Birds are smart
- What is a Turbo C C Compiler
- How do I stop growing
- Are great attractiveness and intelligence talents
- What makes a person addicted
- How dangerous is nuclear fusion
- How does a blogger advertise a blog
- How good is Algolia's API
- What do army people do after they retire
- The swamp in Washington is getting bigger
- What is environment scan and analysis
- What is teacher training
- Will Trump get better at being president
- How much does the average Hermes wallet cost
- Do you confuse love with lust
- How does IMAP compare to POP 3