What is the weight of granite
Calculate granite weight
Basic geometric formulas
In order to calculate the weight of granite, a few mathematical formulas are necessary to calculate area and space.
- For square / rectangular areas: length x width
- For round surfaces: radius squared times pi (3.1415)
- For square / rectangular room volumes: length x width x height
- For round room volumes: radius squared times pi x height
These formulas are used to calculate the volume of the granite in cubic centimeters. The result must then be multiplied by the density of the granite in order to obtain an indication of the weight. The unit of calculation is cubic centimeters. The unit of measurement of the calculated volume must be converted into cubic centimeters, if this has not already been done.
The average density of a one-centimeter thick granite is 2.8 grams per cubic centimeter. The calculated cubic centimeters of volume are multiplied by the density. The result of the weight is the weight of the granite in grams. Of course, it is also possible to adapt the calculation to higher arithmetic units.
- Granite density 2.8 kilograms per cubic decimeter
- Granite density 2800 kilograms per cubic meter
There are many types of granite with different densities. With the standard density of 2.8 grams per cubic centimeter, the weight calculation is common. To get more accurate results, more precise densities of the granite types can be used.
- China Gold, 2.6 to 2.75 grams (g) per cubic centimeter (cm³)
- Padang Crystal, 2.65 g / cm³
- Shidao Red, 2.63 to 2.75 g / cm³
- Pearl Flower, 3.04 g / cc
- Padang Rosa, 2.75 to 2.9 g / cm³
- What are some unethical brand promotions
- How is the plural formed in Vietnamese
- Which countries have financed terrorist groups?
- What is the difference between winning and being successful?
- First impressions are important in a job
- Is there a demand for expensive art
- How does CMS
- How does a scientist use creativity?
- Is my mother right?
- What makes Steve Rogers so special
- Who will win today's IPL match
- Which company motorcycles can survive most accidents
- Why are idioms used in scriptures
- How can one endure life without enjoyment
- Why should I never eat tomatoes?
- What is a quarterly exam
- Which coffee contains the most caffeine?
- What do polyglots think of Duolingo
- Can we have too much oxytocin?
- Is violence against Trump supporters justified?
- Is HCV enough for AIIMS physics
- How can I work for Marvel Studios
- What's your rating of AMD Ryzen
- Why don't girls talk to me