What is the second lowest post code
Corona numbers: Hamburg incidence value again just over 100
According to the social authorities, 253 new corona cases were registered in Hamburg on Tuesday. That's 43 new cases more than a week ago. The incidence value rises again above the 100 limit to 100.9.
According to the social authority, a total of 72,835 people in the Hanseatic city have tested positive for the corona virus since the beginning of the pandemic. According to estimates by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), around 64,200 people in Hamburg can now be considered recovered.
Incidence value rises to 100.9
The number of new infections per 100,000 inhabitants in the past seven days rose from 98.6 to 100.9 within one day. A week ago the incidence value was 114.3. After the incidence value fell below the 100 mark for the first time on Monday, it is just above it again on Tuesday. The current measures are only expected to be relaxed if the incidence value is below 100 for five consecutive days. Sundays are not counted.
Using a different calculation basis, the RKI gave a seven-day incidence of 90 for Hamburg on Tuesday - the second lowest value in Germany after Schleswig-Holstein (57). As a yardstick for possible easing of the corona restrictions, the Hamburg Senate takes into account the higher incidence value calculated by the social authority.
According to the social authorities, 247 corona patients are being treated in the Hamburg hospitals as of Monday, 106 people are being cared for in intensive care units. According to the RKI, 1,504 people have died in connection with Covid 19 in the Hanseatic city since the beginning of the pandemic. That is one more death than was last reported.
Note: The map shows in which Hamburg hospitals the intensive care units currently have capacities (green), and where these are limited (yellow) or exhausted (red). A distinction between children's and adult beds is not possible in this representation due to the database.
Telephone hotline for questions about the coronavirus
General questions about the coronavirus are answered on the telephone hotline 040/428 284 000. If flu-like symptoms occur in connection with contact with sick people, the family doctor or the doctor on 116117 should be contacted by phone.
This topic in the program:
NDR 90.3 | NDR 90.3 Current | 05/03/2021 | 14:00 clock
- How does an organization build a work culture
- Superman could lift the earth
- How did the Telegraph inspire the telephone
- Monosodium Glutamate is good for planting
- Is there a plan like LIC Kanyadan
- You can't be sexually submissive
- What is traditional agriculture
- How does gravity help with interplanetary satellites
- Are there GMAT Prep WhatsApp groups
- Hillary Clinton is lying 1
- How can identity theft be carried out
- What is Spain's popularity
- If 6 8x 4 what is x
- Why do people get chickenpox
- What are bromelain enzymes good for?
- What is the best woodworking magazine
- What is bus fare
- Salem MA is an expensive city
- What makes a person unique
- Which startups are based in Alsace, France
- Do I need a visa for the world tour?
- What makes a great musical solo
- Can flowers be stored in the refrigerator?
- What is microbots