Why doesn't Spotify have a feed
Spotifeed brings Spotify podcasts to RSS feeds
That might please some podcast listeners. It is well known that some podcasts are now hiding on some services and are no longer freely accessible to every podcatcher. Spotify has exclusive podcasts and the open source service Spotifeed would like to make these available to every listener. To do this, you need the address of a Spotify podcast and attach it to a specific URL of the service, or you can do this via this page. For example, a Spotify podcast has B. the following address: https://open.spotify.com/show/4rOoJ6Egrf8K2IrywzwOMk, which then becomes https://spotifeed.timdorr.com/4rOoJ6Egrf8K2IrywzwOMk and can be listened to in the podcatcher of your choice. There is also an iOS shortcut that automates the whole thing.
- Keep an eye on your things and find them, your friends and your other devices in the "Where is?" App
- Just one tap is enough to pair your AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a note with the built-in speaker and find your stuff. Or just ask Siri for help
Amazon links are included in this article. Clicking on it will take you directly to the provider. Should you decide to buy there, we will receive a small commission. Nothing changes in the price for you.
- What is Ichigo's Bankai power
- How do you feel after Vipassana
- What are great personalized apps
- What makes a mother strong
- What polymer are diapers made of
- Types of sand dredger pump
- How can I keep improving my English?
- Why are bayonets rarely attached to pistols
- What do plasmids make possible for bacteria
- What is an online service
- Why do blood cells die
- How was Astatine discovered
- Why does communism not like religion?
- What does undisturbed mean?
- Can AI transform the human mind?
- How do sewer systems work
- Are Macedonian and Serbian understandable
- What are some craft trends
- Did Juno land on Jupiter
- How do I develop coding skills
- Who is the editor of Smashing Magazine
- Delete 178
- How can you delete videos from YouTube
- Is Disney too big to fail?