What are some chemistry geeky lines
Knowledge test: chemistry
How many natural chemical elements are there?
When was the first plastic in the world applied for a patent?
How did the famous French chemist Antoine de Lavoisier die?
Which of the 57 elements that occur in the human body has the largest share in the total weight of a person?
What knowledge do we owe to the American chemist Linus Pauling?
What did the US nuclear chemist Glenn Theodor Seaborg succeed in 1980?
What was Teflon developed for?
What does the chemist call a giant molecule made of identical building blocks?
Which is the heaviest metal?
What material did the alchemist Hennig Brand in Hamburg want to make gold from in 1669?
You can do better than that!
In this area of knowledge you still have a few gaps in your knowledge, and I am sure you have now been able to close some of them. The best thing to do is to take another quiz or try the next quiz.
That was fine.
Your answers to this quiz are in the middle of the field. Try again or put your knowledge to the test in the next quiz!
Great, almost everything right.
That was really good. You answered most of the questions correctly. Can you achieve this result again? Test yourself in the next quiz!
Great, nobody is fooling you so easily. You answered all questions correctly! Will you get this result on the next quiz?
- Why doesn't Real Madrid sign Timo Werner
- Which state has the best fisheries
- Why is someone hacking the ACs
- What are bad credits
- Difference between atomic radius and atomic size
- Mythical creatures are real to you
- What language did the jutes speak?
- What's your favorite rap album
- Is tough an alpha male
- Why do people want to ban vaping?
- What evidence is there that God exists?
- How were Sauron and the Necromancer related
- Which religion is the best so far
- What is a research mathematician
- What will 10 buy in bitcoins
- What did software create
- Which UK companies specialize in loyalty marketing?
- What are some examples of static friction
- Which are some of the best web series
- White women can join crips or blood
- What are the amortized cost in data structures
- Which metal observes carbon dioxide
- What is the turnbuckle mechanism
- Are we citizens or farmers?