What is McDonalds doing right
A former McDonald's employee dropped the bomb and warns of a certain burger ... and reveals many other unsavory details!
A Reddit user comes out on the discussion platform as an ex-McDonald's employee and reveals which burger you shouldn't order from the fast food chain.
When you stand at the bar of the chain and see the neatly lined up burgers in the display, you sometimes wonder when they were prepared. For the Filet-O-Fish, the alleged ex-employee explains on Reddit: "I can promise that the Filet-O-Fish is not fresh!" The only way out: take five minutes more time and ask for a freshly made burger.
Fast food shock: Employees unpack: allegations of disgust against McDonald's - and that's not all
Again and again hair-raising stories
This is not the first time that a burger chain employee wants to ease his conscience. An ex-employee told Cosmopolitan magazine a lot about the creative stress management tactics of his colleagues. His statements relate exclusively to his former job and do not necessarily affect the entire corporate culture (read here what McDonald's Germany says about the allegations) -Nevertheless you might not like some details.
1. Impolite guests will be punished ...
Getting clunky with the staff could negatively affect the order: "Extra ice in your coke? Squeeze your burger before we put it in the bag? Is your box of french fries only half full? Something intentionally left out of the order? "The employees of this McDonald's branch have already done all of this.
Also read: McDonald’s Irschenberg / A8 and Holzkirchen: That is changing in branches
2. ... nice guests are rewarded
But the employees can also do different things: Are guests particularly nice, do you give them a pleasure?. An example would be the McFlurry: "Have you ever had caramel sauce and chocolate on the bottom of the mug, ice cream in the middle and more sauce and chocolate on top?" Then you did something right.
3. The vanilla shake tastes like nothing
The vanilla shake doesn't taste like vanilla at all? Then someone has forgot to fill up the empty syrup bag.
4. Own burger creations are tested
During the breaks, the employees make their own burger creations or test menus that are only available in Australia, for example. "A Big Mac with bacon? A McChicken sandwich with cheese?" You've probably indulged yourself in that.
5. Take Monopoly vouchers with you
The Monopoly vouchers, which are actually intended for guests, have already been used in abundance by the staff in other branches.
6. What happens to the coffee vouchers?
The coffee vouchers, for which customers have to collect six stickers, should actually be torn up and thrown away after use. But only actually ...
Also read: McDonald's is changing its name and millions are laughing at each other
7. Not because of a toilet break
The toilet break is often converted into a meal break - by taking an orange juice bottle from the fridge with you.
8. Fish fingers prepared differently
When fish fingers are ordered, the employees do not always prepare some: Because they are only made to order, while a Filet-o-Fish is often already ready. This then becomes easy cut in three parts - et voilà. "It's actually the same, isn't it?" Says the ex-employee.
Also interesting: Is there really no fish in the Fisch Mäc?
9. Mayonnaise cheating
In fact, the McChicken, Mayo Chicken and Chicken Legend (not available in this country) have different sauces. According to the employee, the Legend Mayo is the best. If you ask politely about it, you will get more of it - which is actually not allowed.
10. Apple turnovers are out?
Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that. Sometimes the staff just don't feel like it which to prepare: "It takes about 4000 years to cook these things. Nobody has time for that. Sorry!" That is why the customer simply means that there is nothing left.
11. You don't play with your food ...
... at this McDonald's branch. The game is called "Chicken cricket": There is a thrower and a bat. Old chicken nuggets are then used as projectiles, while bread serves as a baton.
12. This happens to leftover food
Even at McDonald's, a lot of things that have already been prepared are left lying around - and the leftovers can then be eaten by the employees themselves at the end of the shift. That's why it happens every now and then that five minutes before closing time fresh nuggets are pushed into the oven.
But it's not only at McDonald's that things are sometimes questionable behind the scenes - with this disgusting burger from Burger King, something was very wrong during the production process.
Video: Ingenious trick: That's why you should always ask for a bill at McDonald's
fk / ante / Video: Glomex
- Is paid advertising for paid apps profitable
- A bank will show me ATMs
- We are considered intelligent creatures
- How should a best friend be
- How can I translate Tagalog into English
- MIT is not for the average citizen
- Is the Fit and Active brand healthy
- How useful is the FITJEE
- How much steel is needed for 1000sqf
- What is traditional media and new media
- What is the basis for carbon dating
- What is the great intellectual achievement
- How does Tumblr make money
- Is it right to say that I am studying
- What is the origin of the Poisson brackets
- How can I build up my child's vocabulary
- Why do most of my difficult questions go unanswered
- What is the difference between Hades and Satan
- What connects mathematics with biology
- Why did you settle in Ranchi
- What is jockey
- Is there an interest in defensive gardening
- How did Ned help with Robert's Rebellion
- Queen is still touring