How do I clean the phone screen
How can I safely clean the display of my smartphone?
Here's a life hack that is exactly what you need, but if not useful for more other uses than you ever imagined.
There is an inexpensive and very effective disinfectant. I don't know if it will damage your screen coating, but I would expect it wouldn't.
The material, which I will briefly call Baq, is used in most disinfectants and disinfectants. Also available as carpet shampoo, floor wash, hand disinfectant, mouthwash, mold protection, moss remover, pool disinfectant and more. Despite its apparently terrifying abilities, it is also used in low concentrations as an oral disinfectant. It is variously known as e.g. B. quaternary ammonium salts / Lauryldimethylbenzylalkonchlorid, Benzylalkonichlorid and more. Once you've mentioned it a few times, you can find it under a number of similar names in many (possibly most) cleaning and disinfecting products.
Read the ingredient labels on as many disinfectants as you can find. Most of them use Baq here. The costs per active ingredient vary greatly.
Baq comes in a range of concentrations and prices that usually don't reflect how cheap it really is. Here (in New Zealand) I can buy 2 liters (about half a gallon) of 2% concentrated Baq for USD 2. This can be diluted 20 to 1 (20 parts water to 1 part Baq) to make a 0.1% Baq solution (close enough). This camera can be used as hand sanitizer, kitchen bench wipe, soaking towel, shower cleaner, general disinfectant, and cell phone screen cleaner. I would be surprised if it did screen damage, but as they say, try it in an unimportant area first.
How good is it - in a concentration of around 0.1% to 0.25%, it is sold here in pharmacies as an approved hand disinfectant that is superior to 65% + alcohol hand disinfectant in total. This costs over $ 10 for 250ml x about 0.25%
$ 10 / $ 2 x 2l / 250 ml x 2% / 0.25% = 10 x 8 x 8 = 600+ times more expensive per active ingredient than the disinfectant I buy at the local supermarket. And not more effectively.
As a general purpose value or money life hack, it's about as good as they come.
This can also be the case for disinfecting smartphones.
- Who is your current beauty idol
- Why is Trump's ego so big
- Which sound makes you nostalgic
- Can reflexology relieve migraines
- How do I start reading C ++ code
- Do you prefer Megadeth or Slayer
- What are the topics of citizen journalism
- How can I visit the ISRO satellite center
- How do you prevent you from cheating
- Why did Sidious reveal Vader
- How good is the DTU ranking and salary
- Why does tea cause gas and belching?
- How was your experience at IIT Madras
- What is detachment
- How many propanes are there
- Is Black Adam stronger than Shazam
- Elon Musk enjoys his work
- What is the customization website
- What mythical creatures can fly
- Have you ever been fucked up
- What makes an eye blind
- Is the 0 1 an even number
- What tech stack does DevRant use
- What does publishing a game mean
- What was the Continental Congress
- What is 7 2 18 4
- Can I download pirated software on iMac?
- What does heaviness mean
- What is pole ground
- Was Hitler a fan of Charlie Chaplin
- What is Vanguard Force
- What are some good ReputationDefender alternatives
- Why are storms named after people
- Who is the greatest Korean athlete