Who discovered the AB blood group
What about the blood groups
The rhesus system
In addition to the AB0 system, there is the antigen D, called Rhesus factor-D, which Karl Landsteiner discovered exactly 40 years later. In addition to the blood group, it is therefore also mentioned whether someone is rhesus-positive or rhesus-negative. Often the “positive” or “negative” is put after the blood group without mentioning the term rhesus, that is, A positive, AB negative etc. About 85 percent of the white European and American population and almost 100 percent of all Africans, Asians and North American Indians are rhesus positive, the rest rhesus negative.
The rhesus factor can come into play with repeated blood transfusions of a rhesus-negative person with rhesus-positive blood or from the second pregnancy of a rhesus-negative woman with a rhesus-positive child. Then a life-threatening antigen-antibody reaction threatens. Blood donors with blood group 0 negative are also called universal donors, as their cells have no A, B or Rhesus antigens and are therefore compatible with all recipients.
A recipient with group AB positive, on the other hand, is a universal recipient, as there are no antibodies to A, B or Rhesus factor in their blood. Our figure shows the frequency of blood groups in Germany.
It is important: there is always a need for donors of all blood groups! Because frequent blood groups are accordingly required more often.
- Which is the safest anabolic steroid
- Which is the best reputation management company
- Which empire was bigger Dutch or Belgian?
- Hadoop online training in Hyderabad
- How real is the dark triad
- What is the AdWords interaction
- What does AdSense
- Why did Dropplay shut down
- Can you impress me with your personality
- Should the business focus on referral marketing
- Why did Nasty Gal go bankrupt
- How does the axial inclination affect the climate?
- Why do stigmas only happen to Catholics
- Why are medical billing codes so expensive
- How can I visit the ISRO satellite center
- May German jazz music
- What should you watch out for before panning
- MIT is not for the average citizen
- Have you seen Hanuman Ji?
- Will the Smiths ever tour again
- Who played the drums for Fates Warning
- Who was Emanuel Carasso
- Iran is suffering from some environmental disasters
- How does the government collect money