Who sang the 70s song Silvias Mother
09/27/2018 - Marty Balin (Jefferson Airplane)
Marty Balin of the rock band Jefferson Airplane is dead
In the 1960s he enjoyed great success with his rock band Jefferson Airplane. Marty Balin, one of the co-founders, has now died.
They played at the legendary Woodstock Festival, captivated fans with psychedelic songs like "White Rabbit" and "Somebody to Love" and shaped the musical tastes of an entire generation. The band Jefferson Airplane was founded in 1965 in San Francisco - among others by Marty Balin, who was on stage as a guitarist and singer. Now the musician has died at the age of 76.
The press spokesman for Marty Balin told the US magazine "Rolling Stone" that the 76-year-old fell asleep on September 27th. He left the exact cause of his death uncommented. His colleagues also spoke up on social media.
"We lost a true legend. Marty Balin helped start a revolution that still lives today," writes the Jefferson Airplane team on the official Twitter page. "We will miss him very much - our condolences go out to his family, friends and music fans around the world."
Marty Balin had undergone open heart surgery in 2016, which he later filed for against the hospital. Accordingly, he is said to have suffered countless injuries from the treatment. Among other things, a paralyzed vocal cord, kidney damage and the loss of his left thumb and half of his tongue. The musician also accused him of lying sore in the clinic.
Marty Balin leaves his wife Susan and two daughters from previous relationships with the Jefferson Airplane co-founder.
- Is Hans Raj Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jalandhar good
- How can I gain a deeper understanding
- How are the C standard libraries programmed
- Can a child with mild autism speak?
- How far are Vancouver and Mahwah from each other
- Which tablet is cheap and durable
- Which dentist is good in Ghaziabad
- Does the dentist hurt for children
- Advantages and disadvantages of wood-plastic composites
- Why don't cats get dental infections
- What are recitation classes
- Is the scheme in the Haggadah
- What is the type rating for pilots
- What is sharenting
- You can learn the violin at any age
- What is your current fitness goal
- Maryland vs. Michigan State Live
- Is K2 in India or Nepal
- It's bad luck killing spiders
- Are the museums in Chicago open on major public holidays?
- How do your disabilities affect you
- Why are tobacco products addicting
- How do I avoid skin diseases
- What is IV Vitamin Therapy
- Can an IP address be legally traced?
- How good is Spotify Premium Service
- God still works miracles
- When do children mature fastest?
- Why is ulcerative colitis so unknown
- What are some cool open source projects
- Guerrero is a Mexican surname
- What is fetal surveillance
- How should I start doing a project