How do you play Keharwa Taal
How do I play tabla in a musical composition?
Usually many songs in Indian music are based on basic thekas like Kehrava, Dadra, Roopak. And some classic songs are based on Teentaak, Ektaal, Deepchandi, etc.
So, you should know all of these basic thekas first, and by listening to songs you should be able to figure out the taal of the song (i.e., Kehrava, Dadra, etc.). So the first step is that you should be able to figure out the Taal of the song.
Next, you should know different ways (thekas) or variations of this particular Taal (which you can learn from your teacher). Usually for each Taal there are very few and basic variations that are usually used for songs. Once you learn these variations, you can identify them while listening to songs.
Even if you can't play all of the variations, that's not a problem. You should be able to play a variation or two consistently with the song that should sound good.
After the next step, you should actually practice with a live singer. This step is the most important. Practice together as much as possible.
Lastly, here is a link to my software which is very useful for tabla players where you can write and play tabla compositions. You can also email help with compositions. http://vishwamohini.com/music/home.php
- Why did Nasty Gal go bankrupt
- Data protection on the web is an illusion
- How do children influence the language of adults
- How do subcultural groups arise
- What was Nancy Grace Tragedie
- Why is Ashoka a legendary king?
- Can I use a Jio phone internationally?
- How prestigious is USENIX these days
- What was Arthur C Clarke's best book
- What is more important fashion or simplicity
- How did Arnold Weber die in Westworld
- Can circumcised people masturbate?
- What does the term dead drop mean
- Who are some great feminist artists
- PCOS is a metabolic disorder
- What should we learn after graduation
- What is water-cooled pc
- Are nationalized banks safe 1
- Why do people not like unpleasant situations
- Where can I download Race 3
- What is capsaicin
- What is a pseudo force in physics
- What defines sentient life
- Can someone solve problems charging my phone