What is the home remedy for cholera
Cholera is a bacterial infection (Vibrio cholerae) that causes severe diarrhea and fluid loss. Transmission usually takes place via contaminated drinking water.
Risk areas are the Indian subcontinent, Africa and South America (>> your travel destination), whereby the disease occurs mainly in poor parts of the population and in malnourished people.
Therapy is adequate fluid and electrolyte intake, possibly antibiotics.
Vibrio cholerae bacteria, serogroups O1 and O139
Route of infection
The infection occurs via the Consumption of food or waterthat has been contaminated directly or indirectly by faeces or vomit from infected persons. Animals are not a reservoir, so insects do not serve as carriers. Cholera only affects people.
A few hours to 5 days, usually 2 - 3 days
The cholera is often due to thin fluid Diarrhea as well as through Vomit characterized by watery stomach contents. The diarrhea increases as the disease progresses and becomes more and more watery. The body temperature remains normal because the pathogen does not leave the intestines.
The main problem with the disease is one severe water and electrolyte loss. This very soon leads to severe general symptoms with a feeling of thirst, dehydration of the skin and mucous membranes, as well as calf cramps and circulatory problems. Blood pressure is low, the pulse accelerates, and breathing is mostly shallow and irregular. The body is drawn in (scabbard). The disease can be fatal within a few hours due to circulatory failure.
When it comes to treatment, the Compensation for fluid and electrolyte loss in the foreground. The layman can initially help himself with mineral water, sweetened tea and pretzel sticks. It is even better to mix a "cocktail" from the most important electrolytes. Most pharmacies have rehydration solutions for this in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO). If cholera is suspected, targeted medical treatment is essential, as infusions and possibly antibiotics should be administered. In addition, sick people must be isolated, as they usually excrete the bacteria for two to three weeks.
- Why is Christianity not viewed as a demonology
- Should old IITs improve their hostel rooms?
- Where do we use the VLOOKUP formula
- Who makes the IIT JEE questions
- How is entrepreneurship helpful for the future
- How is Yenepoya Medical College in Karnataka
- Are free trials better than freemium
- Will the universe be created again
- How do I know my social status
- Is yoga helpful in curing PCOD
- Drawing skills are mandatory for hotel management
- Is re vitiligo real
- Is PRK dangerous
- Will math improve my reasoning?
- Which authors have the most impressive reach
- Is Lebanon doomed to financial crisis?
- What is your favorite cooking smell
- What do professors think of older students?
- What breed are these dogs
- Will watching movies help you anyway
- Why does a person's passion or motivation decrease
- Cats and dogs understand how to show
- Do you have scars
- How can I prevent earthquakes in SA
- What is the square root of 931
- Do you exist How do you know that
- How do I sue someone
- What is a Nazi gas chamber
- What are some great films about surveillance
- Which is the safest anabolic steroid
- Is nitrogen used to fill lightbulbs
- How was your experience at IIT Madras