There are customizable social media dashboards
The best social media marketing tools in 2021
Does your current social media tool really meet your requirements? Perhaps you've been wondering for a long time whether there isn't a better tool that is easier to use or offers more functions. Or are you recently moving on a platform that your current tool does not support?
With the right tool, you will save time and manage your social media accounts more efficiently, making it even easier for you to put your social media strategy into action. But how do you know which tool is right for you?
The decision is usually even more difficult if you've never used a social media tool before. Depending on whether you have just started a career as a blogger or, for example, run a full-service marketing agency, your requirements for the tool will of course also differ.
Of course, before you invest your time and / or money in a social media management tool, you want to be sure that it is the right one. Only then is it guaranteed that you benefit from the advantages of the tool as quickly as possible.
After countless hours of research and discussions with companies of all types and sizes, we believe we know which features are most important to users. We have tested the tools presented in this article on our own website for at least a month.
What we pay special attention to with the best social media tools
- Supported social networks: We were looking for tools that support at least the most important social networks (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Ease of use: Because you certainly want to be able to work with your social media management tool within a short time and without a great deal of learning.
- Social engagement: Ideally, the tools should allow you to monitor content directly from the platform and react to events.
- Publishing and planning: It should be easy to share content and schedule content publication in advance.
- Analysis and reports: Su should be able to measure the performance of your posts and content and - if necessary - share the metrics with others.
- Collaboration within teams: When you work in a team, you need to be able to work together and communicate effectively so that all tasks are carried out efficiently.
- price: We were looking for tools that either offer a free plan or at least a free trial version so that you can test the provider in advance without risk.
- Significantly more affordable than some competitors
- Numerous functions for better collaboration
- Analysis of the social media content
- Offers a keyword research tool to help you
- Starting price: $ 25 / month
SocialPilot is a social media tool for small teams that offers many features to improve collaboration. It works with a variety of social media platforms, so you can easily manage all of your social presences in one place.
SocialPilot works with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Google My Business. In the cheapest tariff, you can manage up to ten social media accounts.Pro tip: If you operate in the Russian market, SocialPilot is the only social media tool on our list that works with VK, a popular social media network for Russian-speaking users.
Planning content is very easy. Once the content is created, you can drag and drop it onto a social media calendar. SocialPilot also offers a shared inbox for managing incoming content in one place.Pro tip: Improve your social media reach with the great built-in tag function of SocialPilot.Another great feature of this social media tool is the analytics on all of your social media content (even if it wasn't published via SocialPilot). Thanks to these analyzes, you will receive in an easy way Insights into the performance of the published content, Your target group and the top influencers among your followersso that you can adjust your strategy if necessary.
Other key functions
- Schedule large amounts of content in advance, with literally thousands of publications in your queue
- Filter your content by social media account or groups
- Get new inspiration for social media content with a keyword search using the keyword search
- Manage team content with an approval workflow
SocialPilot's tariff for individual users is relatively cheap. There are also inexpensive plans for teams and agencies. In addition, all tariffs offer a free 14-day trial phase.
Free version No, but a 14-day free trial period Analyzes Yes Social media inbox Yes (tariffs for agencies and small teams)
- Optimally scalable to your company
- What's your rating of Asics
- Will we ever go to Pluto
- How do sonar sensors work
- What do plasmids make possible for bacteria
- What is the Cisco Technology Stack
- What does MVP mean in medical terms
- How does a nuclear powered airplane work
- What are threads in the CPU
- Why do doctors seem to intimidate patients?
- What are the possible questions about table tennis
- Who will win the Oscar this year 2013
- What's so attractive about YA novels
- Recommendations for robust racing bike tires
- Who is Whitestorm from Warriors
- How do I heal swelling after surgery
- Why do dogs only pee on bicycles?
- What famous people have great looking tattoos
- Are all tube lights fluorescent
- Why does NLP need a POS tag
- What is 7 2 18 4
- Are online care programs reliable
- Why are there no generic little bits
- How can my AdSense application be approved
- Mathematical Physics Doubts about the derivation of the Lagrange equation