What is gin made of
What is gin made of? That's in the drink
Gin was out for a long time. Today it is an in-drink that should not be missing at any party. Read here what the spirit is made of besides alcohol.
This is what gin is made of
In the EU and Switzerland, gin must have an alcohol content of at least 37.5 percent by volume.
- The alcohol used for gin is distilled from grain or molasses.
- Gin gets its characteristic taste from the flavoring with juniper berries.
- This aromatization takes place during or after the distillation. The juniper berries are either placed in the raw alcohol and distilled with it, or the vapors of the alcohol are directed over the spice and take the aroma with it.
- Additional, exclusively natural or nature-identical flavorings may be used in the production.
- For example, coriander is a common ingredient in gin. The spices rosemary, thyme or cardamom as well as lemon, lime and bergamot as citrus fruits can give gin special aromas - but the juniper berry taste must always be in the foreground.
Besides gin, vodka is a popular drink at every party. We'll tell you what vodka is made of in another home tip.
- Should women give men an ultimatum for marriage
- How should I end a presentation
- Why are endosperms known as nutrient tissue
- How long does the internal combustion take
- What is your dowry price 1
- Did Eminem ever wish he were black
- Should children teenagers fast
- The VA is run by the government
- How is life at NPCIL
- Stole Dobruja from Bulgaria from Romania
- Is manipulation synonymous with conviction
- What are some examples of understatement
- Why are advertisements allowed to lie
- Are babies allowed in prison
- What do you think about dental tourism
- How do I become a hardware hacker
- Who is mighty Constantine or Lucifer?
- Will the EU ban apps like WhatsApp
- How much does juice cost
- What is the best drone for 2020
- Does a person need a marriage
- How do you send license plates
- How do I overcome Avolition
- How do non-poisonous snakes support digestion