What is meant for
Part of Speech: Participle IIHyphenation:
- IPA: [ɡəˈdaχt]
- 1) Past participle of the verb think
- 1) He was doing it in front of her thought.
Part of Speech: Participle IIHyphenation:
- IPA: [ɡəˈdaχt]
- 1) Past participle of the verb commemorate
- 1) He had hers thought
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„What as an interim solution thought is, could become permanent.“
Kölnische Rundschau, April 11, 2019
„In court he said what the guns were for thought that he had obtained illegally.“
Day 24, October 8, 2018
„One week after the floods in Mallorca there is a funeral service for the victims thought been.“
dradio.de, October 18, 2018
„Investors put less money into the group than investment bankers thought to have.“
sueddeutsche.de, May 10, 2019
„At the 7th interdisciplinary health congress, digitization should be holistic thought become.“
Doctors newspaper, March 25, 2019
„What is that, please? Police officers are likely to experience this on their patrol on Monday evening thought to have.“
Day 24, April 14, 2020
„The highest Christian holiday must be new thought will and will be different this year.“
Kölnische Rundschau, April 8th, 2020
„Milk prices can free themselves from the downward spiral faster than many farmers thought to have.“
agrarheute.com, June 5th, 2020
„The African swine fever is earlier than in Brandenburg thought been introduced.“
B.Z., October 01, 2020
„The accused said they shot a private video and nothing thought to have.“
kurier.at, August 28, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- (pure) spiritual
- mentally: thinking, concerning thoughts; based on thought, thought
- ideal: existing only in thought; only mentally
- imaginary: conceited; exists only in the imagination; Mathematics: can be represented in the complex number plane, with the real part being zero
- immaterial: not being made of matter; non-representational
- not material
- just imagined
- spherical: spherical, -shaped; (Space) sounding, heavenly
- spiritually: related to the human world of thought, only present in the imagination; related to the religious area
- ethereal: upscale, delicate, spiritualized; pleasant, but faintly scented; Chemistry is volatile and has a sweet smell of ether
Another word (synonym) for thought - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "thought":
vulgar: Ordinary (German) Part of Speech: Adjective Hyphenation: or | di | när, comparative: or | di | när | rer, superlative: or | di | närs | ten pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
humid: Homosexuals thought, definitely 4) rarely, especially before the 1980s: lesbian 5) youth language, derogatory: uncool 6) youth language, derogatory: boring 7) youth language, derogatory: annoying 8) youth language, derogatory: soft Origin of the term: [1-4 ] In the 17th
Cardboard mate: ... mostly a board-like figure to set up, generally intended as an imitation of people or a dummy that can be used, among other things, for advertising purposes, as a prop for taking photos (also with ...
think: Think (German) Part of Speech: Verb, irregular Conjugations: Present: I think; you think; he, she, it thinks simple past: I thought past participle: thought subjunctive II: I thought ...
directory: small book that is only intended for the inclusion of addresses 2) electronic directory for e-mail addresses Abbreviation: Adressb
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Thought" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/gedacht/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "thought" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
be thought (German) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: ge | dacht sein Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈdaχt zaɪ̯n]…
be meant for something
thought (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | dach | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ɡəˈdaxtə]…
thought (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ge | dach | tem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈdaxtəm]…
thought (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | dach | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈdaχtn̩]…
thought (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | dach | ter Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈdaxtɐ]…
thought (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | dach | tes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈdaxtəs]…
thought (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: ge | dach | test Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈdaxtəst]…
thought (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: ge | dach | tet Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈdaxtət]…
dodging (German) Part of Speech: Participle II Hyphenation: ge | da | ckelt Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈdakl̩t]…
paddled (German) Part of speech: Participle II Hyphenation: ge | dad | delt Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ɡəˈdadl̩t]…
- What does Khamma Ghani mean
- What has deepened your heart over the past week
- What is futures trading
- How does the sphincter relate to fear
- What are the strangest or weirdest rituals
- How is the plant genetics of heirlooms preserved?
- Where is the application layer implemented
- Bitcoin will increase from 2019 onwards
- Does Facebook Really Help With Stress Relief?
- Why is life such a disaster
- Can you fire a pregnant person
- Which charities take mattresses
- How can I easily master English prepositions?
- Are plasmas better than LED TVs
- Which are the largest main battle tanks in the world
- Is HCl a Broensted acid
- Have Snickers a candy bar that contains pork
- When should you treat a brown stain?
- What is the population of Athens GREECE
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux can be fatal
- How can we overcome ourselves
- Is ASMR healthy
- What is global community
- Is it difficult to get admission in Welingkar
- Is Suresh Raina a Kashmiri
- Why is your copper wiring going black
- What was Wagner's reaction to Nietzsche's music?
- What is a person's religion
- Apple employees actually use Mail themselves
- Which two signs are best together
- What is the millennial attitude towards business
- What scripture is your testimony?