What are the uses of fans
Efficient and environmentally friendly fans for off-road applications
At least as decisive for success as the integration of the fan in the cooling system is its design and dimensioning in terms of blade type, blade angle and their number, outer and hub diameter and installation position. That is why Voith offers you an individual fan concept that is precisely tailored to your requirements.
Our high-performance fans are suitable for all off-road applications on the market. Thanks to our deep and longstanding aerodynamic know-how, Voith fans require less drive power and are therefore more fuel efficient and up to 8 db (A) quieter than standard fans.
Our fans, your advantages
Voith offers the right fan concept for your off-road applications.
Efficient, low-noise, 100% individual:
SilentVent - progress that comes very quietly
Noise represents a high level of pollution for people and the environment. This also applies to the use of off-road applications. But in contrast to cars, it is not the engine that generates the highest noise levels under certain operating conditions, but the cooling devices and, above all, their fans.
Ever stricter exhaust gas regulations and increasing performance requirements require ever higher cooling capacities with simultaneously falling noise levels of the cooling systems. Two requirements that fundamentally contradict each other! The SilentVent fulfills both of them.
The completely new axial fan fulfills this. At the same time, it enables the noise level of the cooling systems to drop. The geometry of the new fan has been decisively improved and the inflow and outflow acoustically optimized.more information about our SilentVent
Fan technology from Voith in the world's most powerful standard tractor
Voith also supported Fendt in the design of the tractor in order to develop a cooling system that is compact and space-saving. This made it possible to achieve a shorter and slimmer bonnet, which gives the driver a better view.
Tailored precision for noiseless efficiency - high-performance fansGerman English
Aero-acoustic fan test bench minimizes noiseGerman English
- Recommendations for robust racing bike tires
- Enjoy chatting with strangers
- Are there rainforests in India
- Haaretz is hated by Israelis
- Has sold out Nirvana
- How does fire exist
- Fight well with friends
- What subjects do the strictest teachers have?
- How is coolant different from antifreeze?
- Education is free in Afghanistan
- How can I learn to program in Scilab
- Positive thinking can help eliminate anxiety
- Which is the broadest mother of Chhattisgarhi
- Is VPS a better choice than cloud
- Which is easily breakable metal
- Global ethics is a possibility
- Which Quora users follow LessWrong
- When can a person do IIT
- Uses Neo4j Gremlin as the core
- How long does juggling keep people entertained
- Why is Kaala not published in Karnataka
- Albert Einstein was dyslexic
- Should I make a preliminary application
- Why are we humans against humanity