Advertising makes the company valuable
5 reasons why existing customers are so valuable
Regardless of whether it is the local retailer who has been making tailor-made offers to customers who have been well-known for years, or the e-commerce operator who uses marketing automation to send the users individually tailored print mailings: the dialogue with existing customers can be made far more targeted and relevant than addressing potential new customers. On the basis of existing customer data and user profiles - increasingly with the help of artificial intelligence - a valuable dialogue can be set up with existing customers.
4.) Satisfied existing customers recommend products and brands to other users.
Recommendations from satisfied customers are more important than ever for companies to survive. Whether in social media or in a real social environment: satisfied existing customers are happy to recommend brands and products and to act as “brand ambassadors”. The maintenance of existing customers by means of relevant communication, service offers and after-sales support increases the chance that users will make recommendations - a key success factor in saturated markets.
5.) Addressing existing customers is less complicated in terms of data protection law and benefits from trust.
The new data protection regulations have not exactly simplified the dialog between companies and users. Communication with existing customers is still harmless and much less complicated than addressing new customers - provided that existing legal data protection regulations are complied with. Apart from these legal aspects, communication with existing customers also benefits in particular from the trust that develops between the company and the customer in the course of the business relationship. By the way: In contrast to e-mail addresses, postal customer addresses are unproblematic to use even after the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has come into force.
Text: Christof Lippert
more on the subject
From letter mail to social interaction: this is how customer dialogue works
Relevant one-to-one impulse instead of high reach, content tailored to the user instead of messages suitable for the masses: Which measures are part of dialogue marketing? One thing is certain: Thanks to digitization, there is more customer dialog today than ever before.
To the contribution
To the content hub dialogue marketing
- What are VPN protocols
- How do you store Riesling wines
- What are acai berries
- Does my bad handwriting affect my grades?
- How can beginners adjust Manitou forks
- The electrostatic force of metals is zero
- What are the copied scenes in Baahubali
- What does OPPA
- Does GITAM have a scholarship
- What does discarded case mean
- Boys wear underwear under board shorts
- What is the chemical formula of mud
- What does Matlab Ki
- Why don't more people emigrate to Switzerland?
- What does undisturbed mean?
- Why is your copper wiring going black
- How does Java manage objects
- Is it unethical to give money to beggars?
- Which CRM system does McKinsey use
- What's your rating of Leapforce
- How are captured pilots treated
- What is adiabatic demagnetization
- Is Facebook M a general AI
- Which crossover segment car should be bought
- Which is the best theater in England
- Beginners can use Final Cut Pro
- Can I make money with blogspot com
- What does strange flex mean
- Is Sam Harris right about Islam
- Where can I buy transparent PVC
- What are some cool open source projects
- Does God test man's own creation
- What do you like about German culture?
- Have you ever needed legal advice?