How is objectivity handled in sentiment analysis?
Artificial intelligence in business and society
Book Artificial Intelligence Book AI Digitization of Work Demographic Change Virtual Workplaces Workplaces of the Future
Editors and affiliations
- Rüdiger Buchkremer
- Thomas Heupel
- Oliver Koch
- 1.FOM University of Economics & ManagementDüsseldorfGermany
- 2.FOM University of Economics & ManagementEssenGermany
- 3.FOM University of Economics & ManagementFrankfurt a. M.Germany
About the editors
Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Buchkremer has been a full-time lecturer for business informatics at the FOM University in Düsseldorf since 2009 and director of the ifid Institute for IT Management & Digitization since 2017. His research focuses on artificial intelligence, systems medicine, natural language processing and big data.
Prof. Dr. Thomas Heupel is a full-time lecturer at the FOM University in Essen and has been Vice Rector for Research since 2009. His main research interests are in the fields of success and cost controlling, automotive industry management, demographic change, ecological economics and the management of SMEs.
Prof. Dr. Oliver Koch has been a full-time lecturer for business informatics at the FOM University in Frankfurt a.M. since 2018. Since 2019 he has been dean of the university's IT management department and director of the mis Institute of Management & Information Systems. Company information systems, enterprise architecture and business process management as well as robotic process automation form the focus of his research.
- Book TitleArtificial Intelligence in Business & Society
- Book SubtitleEffects, Challenges & Recommendations for Action
- EditorsRüdiger Buchkremer
- Series TitleFOM edition
- Series Abbreviated TitleFOM Edition
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-29550-9
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature2020
- Publisher NameSpringer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-658-29549-3
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-29550-9
- Series ISSN2625-7114
- Series E-ISSN2625-7122
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXVI, 644
- Number of Illustrations181 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsInnovation / Technology Management
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Diet Coke breaks a fast
- What helps with internships
- How do young children learn life skills
- Why aren't memories passed on genetically?
- Uses Huawei Qualcomm chips
- What is the physics behind the radiation pressure?
- Should I get the dafni smoothing brush
- Who is not a film director
- What are the hottest startups in Brazil
- Where can I find Morocco
- Who can participate in CCAF
- Would you ever get stuck
- Can circumcised people masturbate?
- What are some civil motorcycles
- Why are viziers always angry?
- What kind of man was Adolf Hitler
- Regret being a bad parent
- How is Freshman Housing at Pace University
- How can I learn to program in Scilab
- What is a strike price in stocks
- What is CGPA good
- What is slang
- Why is NLP useful for a successful sale
- Whatever is the plural of whoever
- Black cats are linked to each other
- How many Linux desktop environments are available
- Did you travel to North Korea
- Can we come to BSF after the Polytechnic?
- What alleviates acid reflux
- How can I get my own website
- What are the best graphic design applications
- Why should you trust Bitcoin
- Can an MRI detect a bone infection
- How useful is hair for cancer patients