Who is the shortest character in Bleach
Unlike Tousen, Komamura is a close combat specialist. In the Bleach Databook he has the highest close combat rating of all captains, namely 100/100 in attack, defense and strength. Komamura also had no reason to unleash his Bankai, he was just angry. And even when the fight must have been well advanced, Sajin was still able to rush to Sokyoku within a very short time, get a level 90 spell there and even after that he could still walk.
Incidentally, you have to put it into perspective with Kenpach "with ease". Pain doesn't mean much to him. He could compete against any enemy "with ease", but much less defeat them with "ease".
Tousen had more or less bad luck that his opponent was Kenpachi, who does not fear the pain and he also wanted to let Kenpach suffer instead of killing him with one blow (he would have had the chance).
Furthermore, even Ichigo managed a draw against Kenpachi without his Bankai.
It's the same with Nnoitra: Kenpachi only won because he provoked Nnoitra in the end so that Nnoitra stormed off blindly and completely underestimated Kenpachi's kendo.
I don't rate him that strong. If he could be Bankai, however, he would be one of the very strongest.
- What is your rating of Modafinil Provigil
- What is vaping meth
- People are always reward-oriented
- How do I make an email request
- What is the content of lactose?
- Is it normal to hate couples?
- Why is Nginx more popular than LightTPD
- Why did James Cook colonize Hawaii
- Received reservists DD214
- How real is the dark triad
- Boys wear underwear under board shorts
- What's in the class definition
- What makes saliva break down sweets
- Use satellite fuel
- How do Kaspersky and McAfee compare
- Which bands are similar to The Prodigy
- What is a Cisco Network
- What's your Costco shopping list
- Indian patented technology can be sold abroad
- How does the lottery system make money
- What caused Karim Benzema's downfall
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Metformin
- Why are so many girls taken
- Why are downtown kids wilder