What is the full form of LKA
General information on the processing of personal information by the Saxon police
Right to information
Every person concerned can request information about their personal data processed by the Saxon police. In accordance with Section 92 (2) of the SächsPVDG in conjunction with Section 13 of the SächsDSUG, the data subject is to be given information on whether and which personal data is being processed. Applications are to be accepted by all Saxon police stations.
Right to rectification
If the data processed on the data subject is no longer correct, they can request a correction. If the data processed about them are incomplete, the person concerned can request completion.
Right to deletion and restriction
The data subject can request the deletion of their personal data if the reason for the processing no longer applies. However, further processing can only be restricted if the correctness of the processed personal data is disputed or the personal data must be kept for evidence purposes.
Right to appeal to the Saxon data protection officer
If a person concerned is of the opinion that the Saxon police have not or not fully complied with their request, they can lodge a complaint with the Saxon data protection officer.
Due to the relevant legal provisions, the aforementioned rights of data subjects may be subject to restrictions. In some cases, the Saxon police cannot or may not, therefore, not at all, not at the current point in time or not fully comply with the request or application of the person concerned. Should a request be partially or completely refused, the person concerned will be informed of the reason to the extent possible and permissible in each case. In these cases, the person concerned is advised of the possibility of calling the Saxon data protection officer or seeking legal protection.
8. Contact details of the Saxon data protection officer
Devrientstrasse 5 01067 Dresden
Phone: + 49 351 85471-101
Fax: + 49 351 85471-109
Email: [email protected]
In addition, reference is made to the general information in accordance with Article 13 Paragraph 1 and 2 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation on the handling of your personal data on sach-sen.de and in the Saxon State Ministry of the Interior at the web address https: // www. smi.sachsen.de/datenschutz-informationspflichten.html.
- What are the 7 functions of leadership
- What if a condom explodes during sex
- What happens when you eat tree bark
- Watch kids BB Ki Vines
- What makes paper plants stink
- What color is fuchsia
- What happens when you advise UPES
- What do they put in Pepsi
- Shouldn't Syria technically be our ally
- Is JEE Mains the end of life
- Why are cities better the suburbs?
- What kind of viruses cause cancer
- Who is the stronger Aquaman or Wonder Woman
- Why is the symbol used in SQL
- What types of psychotherapy are not effective
- What are alternative postal services
- Why are 3D televisions no longer popular
- What are the main characteristics of plants
- What is advice for KIIT
- How thieves clone credit cards
- What technological innovations come from India
- How famous is Roger Federer in Switzerland
- What is the Cisco Technology Stack
- Did you travel to North Korea
- What convinced you to finally retire
- Is there a way to unlock Chrome extensions anyway?
- Can tomatoes get sunburned
- What's never the answer
- How does the sending of text messages work
- How is oil made from coconuts
- Are you proud of the history of Great Britain?
- Why is Iran stamping down on corruption
- Do other planets affect our weather?
- What is PVD in medical terms