How do earthquakes make cracks
Earthquake: When does damage to the building occur?
In the event of an earthquake, buildings are not only endangered by the vibrations themselves, but seismic activities can also trigger landslides, landslides or soil liquefaction.
High costs incurred
If the statics of your home are impaired, this must be checked by an expert. Your house may be temporarily uninhabitable and you may have to live in a different location.
The high costs for immediate measures, repair and reconstruction, experts, emergency repairs, hotel and any loss of rental income must be borne by the house owner, since earthquake damage is not covered by the mandatory building insurance.
Earthquake security is not a comprehensive protection
According to the applicable SIA standards, new buildings must be constructed in such a way that the risk of damage in the event of an earthquake remains as low as possible. The earthquake safety relates primarily to the supporting structure. The houses should be saved from collapsing even in the event of strong earthquakes. However, damage to the building structure cannot be ruled out, even in the case of earthquake-proof buildings. However, since earthquake security has not been recorded for 90% of all buildings in Switzerland, the effects of larger earthquakes on most houses can hardly be foreseen.
What is certain is that many buildings, measured against today's requirements for new buildings, are insufficiently earthquake-proof, as no building regulations were in force at the time of construction or the standard requirements for earthquake safety were neglected.
- Why are charcoal foods a trend
- What are your MAMA 2019 predictions
- Where's Stevie Wonder
- Why does Alaska have so much gold
- What does an intelligent baby look like
- What are the dangers of becoming someone
- Are lovers of the dark evil people
- How should students learn for GED
- What is Judaism about for you?
- What is an internet domain
- Is Diane Abbott racist
- How can I become a good sketch artist
- What makes cups environmentally friendly
- What is an evergreen forest
- Where is the Madrid fault line
- PEACE OR WAR
- Is sin n 2 converge
- Do you have hahahahahaha or jajajajajaja
- Why is someone hacking the ACs
- How does the USO get funding
- What are infectious diseases in biology
- What does publishing a game mean
- How big was the sword of Goliath
- How do you block on an iPhone