What is underpayment
Example: overpayment / underpayment
The following example illustrates the posting and updating of payments whose amounts differ from those of the items to be cleared. These are overpayments or underpayments (partial payments).
Posting an overpayment and underpayment creates an amount split:
In the event of an underpayment, the amount is divided in the invoice to be settled. One item represents the partial clearing and the other represents the remaining claim. In the payment document, the underpayment is posted as full settlement of the partial amount with the FM category () and updated to the assigned FM account assignment.
In the event of overpayment, the amount is divided in the payment receipt. An item represents the full settlement for the invoice and is updated as an FM type () to the assigned revenue FM account assignment. The remaining amount is posted as a payment on account with the FM type ().
The example below shows an overpayment. The payment amount is divided ( 300 ) into a compensation amount ( - 200 ) as well as a payment on account ( - 100 ). Payment matching is activated in Funds Management, which is why the payment on account is also relevant for updating. The derivation rules are also defined in such a way that the clearing payment and the payment on account are made on different FM account assignments.
To simplify matters, only a single payment receipt is shown in the graphic.
Example: posting of invoices
Example: payment with settlement
Example: payment on account / down payment
- How do I contact Jennifer Lawrence
- How does burr regression work
- IS TMISAT IS DIFFICULT
- Are Foo Fighters really done
- What are Chris Hemsworth's best films
- Why I can't speak English well
- Do Yale students have an inferiority complex
- What wild animals should be saved?
- Replaces the position of financial analyst
- Who is Sara Bareilles
- How do I optimize dental health care
- Why are tobacco products addictive?
- What are some international laws against cyber crime
- What is a compatibilist free will
- Which life is better engineering or modeling
- What is cotton silk
- What yoga poses should fat people avoid?
- Who can send me an email on Google+
- What can a music graduate work with
- Is the online portal Resumebox real?
- What's the best about football
- How are millennials changing the perfume business?
- What's your favorite dog technology
- Who was Mito Uzumaki