Who is wrong here?
Translation of "im wrong" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
In other words, America is fundamental in this Chamber in the wrong.
Neatly, we see how the American's place is always in the wrong in this house.
Sorry, but you are here in the wrong.
Meyerhoff thinks the Israelis are in the wrong.
Meyerhoff thinks the Israelis are at fault.
Only yesterday I was clearly irritated when I heard Russian and Ukrainian colleagues here declare that they certainly weren't in the wrong be.
Even yesterday, I found myself considerably irritated when I listened to Russian and Ukrainian counterparts declaring here that they were certainly not at fault.
In addition, the following applies: No equal treatment in the wrong.
Captain, you are in the minority, and poorly armed in the wrong.
It's a great grace, not this time in the wrong to be.
At least, it's been a great mercy, not being in the wrong this time.
who in the wrong was and in what - not a word about it.
He said to me: you are in the wrong.
Before I could never tolerate in the wrong to be.
And there I was in the wrong...
This was in the wrong Part in the video store.
No. The de la Cruz boy was in the wrong.
However, that's great if the person later changes his or her story and says you do in the wrong were.
That's great, however, what if the person changes his or her story later on and says that you were at fault.
To be fair, I was like that in the wrong like him.
To be fair about it ... I was as much at fault as hey what.
Most' in the wrongAccidents result in an increase in the premium because the accident gets taxable against all of your covers.
Must 'at fault'accidents result in an increase in premium, because the accident will get rated against all of your coverages.
Who finds that Andrew in the wrong is, raise your hand.
Tom is convinced not in the wrong to be.
Tom is positive that he isn't wrong.
Whoever refuses to recognize the International Criminal Court is in the wrong and falls short of our civilization.
Anyone who refuses to recognize the International Criminal Court commits to injustice and lags behind our civilization.
There is nothing respectful about it in the wrong to be.
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 367. Exact: 367. Elapsed time: 144 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What's the hot topic in nutrition
- Can non-attorneys start legal technology companies
- How does the recruiting work
- What is the best way to preserve fruit cake
- Where do most of the auditions take place
- Karambit knives are considered a weapon
- How are wars fought in megacities
- Why was Tycho Brahe against Copernican heliocentrism
- What can I do about painful memories
- What is the point of playing
- What is the strongest type of fence
- Why are some games not localized
- Difference between synchronous and asynchronous
- What does distilled mean?
- Why is Hamilton such a horrible piece
- What's wrong with my new computer
- How do you share texts that you have written
- How difficult is the police hiring process
- Is it okay to play along at work
- Is It OK to Eat Milk?
- How we reproduce plastics
- What happened to Google Calendar
- What will run 3200 watt generator
- Did the Gauls look like the Europeans of today?