What's great about Montblanc pens
Montblanc: This 900 euro fountain pen makes you happier than any iPhone
The Patek Philippe watch advertising has captured it: You don't wear one of these sinfully expensive, beautiful pieces for yourself, but keep it for the next generation. It's great when a father or grandfather leaves a watch or a great fountain pen. But what if the watch is just an old, scratched Timex and the pen is a blue, worn Pennäler-Pelikano? Then you shouldn't be too angry with your ancestors - and just establish your own tradition.
With the watch, it's still quite simple: You set up a monthly salary and buy a fine Swiss-made example. It works with almost every monthly salary - the watch industry is still so flexible there. But such a writing instrument? When you only email and whatsapp anyway? And for writing you can also use the ballpoint pen that was recently in the mailbox as a party vote-catcher. Does it have to be a Montblanc Heritage 1912 for 880 euros? Of course, there are also cheaper devices. Even good fountain pens are available for a fraction of the Montblanc price. There are even some from Montblanc that cost half the Heritage.
But the writing experience is what counts. The Heritage is based on one of the first Montblanc fountain pens from 1912. More than 100 years ago it was a world first to finally have a fountain pen that no longer had to be dipped into the inkwell. Visually, the Heritage looks similar to the first model: Black body and a black cap with a white tip.
- When was German mediatization unknown?
- How can India improve its geopolitical situation
- What percentage of the population have ADHD?
- What are different courses under PMKVY
- How US Podiatry Schools Calculate GPA
- What does Delta mean in math
- Have you ever made money with Patreon?
- I'm ruining my own relationship
- How heavy is the physical internet
- How can I republish articles by other authors?
- Play squids
- How can I send Christmas greetings online
- Is BHU a good college for commerce
- Feel isolated as a solo preneur
- How does BITSAT compare to JEE main
- Where does Elon Musk get his haircut from
- Why natural gas needs to be treated
- How can I easily master English prepositions?
- What is Garba dance
- What are the challenges in math research
- How can I strengthen my religion
- What are some fun facts about Pele
- Means NVIDIA TOPS TFLOPS
- How is Ahaguru coaching