What if Hrithik Roshan plays John Wick
Month: July 2017
rental: Rapid Eye Movies
publication: September 26, 2008 (DE)
Director: Sanjay Gadhvi
Police commissioner Jai Dixit (Abishek Bachan) and his clumsy colleague Ali (Uday Chopra) are back after DHOOM in the sequel. India's master thief, 'A' (Hrithrik Roshan), keeps her in suspense and cannot be caught in the Mumbai investigation area. When he begins to operate in Rio de Janeiro and suddenly has a partner by his side (Aishwarya Rai), the hunt begins again ...
Jai - his character smart, cool investigative head and father-to-be - investigates together with Ali, the clumsy single who is still desperately looking for a wife after policewoman Shonali (Bipasha Basu) asks her for help. Meanwhile, Mister A is acting on the other side of the law and carefully figuring out his plans in secret, trying to fool everyone, especially through his talent for disguise.
The sequel DHOOM 2 - BACK IN ACTION can fully compete with its predecessor, if not even do something. Action-packed car chases on motorbikes are just as much a part of the party as pretty women and even the audience astonishing tricks of the master thief 'A'.
The action film scores with charged star power from Indian Bollywood cinema, great costumes, great music, skilful dance interludes and an interesting storyline - and all of this with the best camera and directing (again directed by Sanjay Gadhvi). So it's no wonder that it was named the best Hindi film of 2006!
Once again, in typical Bollywood fashion, there is dancing and singing. Ali and Jai in particular entertain the audience with a lot of humor. Together, the actors make the film a special kind of action film that genre lovers shouldn't have missed - the Indian answer to FAST & FURIOUS on motorcycles. DHOOM 2 is crying out for a third part, although this one will hardly be beatable here.
Buy on Amazon!
9 out of 10 points
“Rightly named the best Hindi film of 2006! DHOOM 2 can hardly be topped by a third part! "
- Can you impress me with your personality
- Can burn hose water
- What are the atmospheric conditions of Jupiter
- How was the planet Venus formed
- Can an electron transport heat
- What is the SFU famous for
- What is traditional media and new media
- Is god a scalar or a vector
- What rare houseplants do you cultivate
- Why is my cell phone discharging very quickly?
- What is x if 2x 4 9
- Why are extraterrestrials shown as cephalopods
- Who needs to apply for ESTA
- Consciousness is more than just consciousness
- What are the metrics for successful recruitment
- I have a mental illness
- How does the axial inclination affect the climate?
- How to buy filling in Paris
- How can space cure diseases
- Can I change 100 INR to DKK
- What ingredient in cosmetics makes it waterproof
- What is the IMSI code
- What is the fineness module
- How do people think academically