What does availability mean
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Availability | availability, Plural: | Available | available
- IPA: [fɛɐ̯ˈfyːkbaːɐ̯kaɪ̯t], Plural: [fɛɐ̯ˈfyːkbaːɐ̯kaɪ̯tən], [fɛɐ̯ˈfyːkbaːɐ̯kaɪ̯tn̩]
- 1) relative time during which a system can be used
- 2) scope of action of a subject
- 3) existence and usability of an object
- 1) Availability of a server in a data center
- 2) Availability of a decision maker in business planning
- 3) Availability of funds
- Nominative: singular the availability; Plural the availabilities
- Genitive: singular the availability; Plural the availabilities
- Dative: singular the availability; Plural the availabilities
- Accusative: singular the availability; Plural the availabilities
- English: 1) availability 3) disposability
- Italian: availability (Female)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Roche reports the worldwide Availability of the FoundationOne Liquid test.“
cash.ch, September 24, 2018
„To the Availability There's a lot of confusion about the flu vaccine.“
BILD.de, November 21, 2018
„Honor has awards and Availability of the Honor Play gaming smartphone officially announced at IFA.“
teltarif.de, August 31, 2018
„In addition to the general Availability from MongoDB Mobile, the company announces the expansion of MongoDB Stitch.“
heise online, November 14, 2018
„Especially the missing one Availability of building plots, property speculation and different state building codes are causes for the negative trend.“
Handelsblatt.com, March 14, 2019
„Germany is with the Availability of intensive care beds is comparatively well positioned, as our infographic shows.“
Technology Review, April 07, 2020
„Roche boss Severin Schwan has hopes for an early one Availability of a coronavirus vaccine.“
cash.ch, April 22, 2020
„Lower Saxony wants in the fight against the corona virus to the mask requirement and the distance rules up to Availability of a vaccine.“
NOZ.de, May 25, 2020
„Amazon has the general Availability announced by AWS SiteWise, which is used, among other things, to monitor production facilities.“
heise online, July 10, 2020
„The high boot will be happy with Availability associated - in fact, the opposite is true.“
Luxemburger Wort, December 17, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Availability: the availability
- To be available: State in which something is present, existent
- reachability: Property of being able to be achieved
Another word (synonym) for availability - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "availability":
lithium:… Application examples: 1) Lithium is a very reactive alkali metal. 1) The scarce availability of the raw material lithium could result in the rapid spread of electric cars ...
Availability:… [ˌDɪsponibliˈtɛːtən], [ˌdɪsponibliˈtɛːtn̩] Word meaning / definition: 1) the availability Examples of use: 1) "It should allow the hotel chains to ...
Obsolescence:… Obsolesco: Losing prestige and worth, deteriorating, passing away. Application examples: 1) The availability of data must be guaranteed even if the storage media are obsolescent ...
Cop: ... on Wednesday an American was taken by a bull by the horns. ”1a)“ The availability of suitable animals is made more difficult by industrial breeding; at ...
bid:… Word meaning / definition: 1) in ethics, religion or law: an obligation or instruction; 2) Availability 3) Offer to buy at an auction Synonyms: 1) Principle ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Availability" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Availability/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Here you can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "availability" and thus help to expand our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Availabilities (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Available | available | kei | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Available (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular available; Plural dispositions genitive: singular ...
Dispositions (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ver | fü | gun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Power of disposal (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular power of disposal; Majority of powers of disposal ...
Powers of disposal (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Disposals | ge | wal | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Seducer (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular seducer; Plural seducer genitive: singular ...
temptress (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular seductive; Plural seductresses genitive: ...
Seductresses (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ver | füh | re | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Seduce (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ver | füh | rern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [fɛɐ̯ˈfyːʁɐn]…
Seducer (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ver | füh | rers pronunciation / stress: IPA: [fɛɐ̯ˈfyːʁɐs]…
seduction (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular seduction; Plural seductions genitive: ...
- How do I generate barcodes
- IOS 4 3 personal hotspot blocked
- What is a khan
- How dangerous is nuclear fusion
- What is a CIF number for bank accounts
- Why are charcoal foods a trend
- Who creates words
- Are you a bad parent
- Why did Reddit quarantine the Donald subreddit
- What were your marriage vows
- Which part of the body controls our sense organs
- Are movie stars happy
- Has someone died who took acid?
- How fast do the Toronto subways go
- House Music What is Moombahton
- What is watermelon good for?
- What are fear and type S.
- Is it difficult to study automotive engineering
- Why is HNO3 + 3HCl called royal water
- Why should one fast settle down?
- Where can I sell my beats
- How do I get website leads
- When did Russia invade Ukraine?
- How US Podiatry Schools Calculate GPA