What is the C ++ Standard Runtime Library
9.18 Functions of the runtime library
Functions like printf () or scanf () are functions as you have already seen and used in the previous chapters. These are, for example, functions of the runtime library
Besides the functions printf () and scanf () there are of course a lot more functions in the header file
If you look at the header file
The linker downstream of the compiler ensures that these functions are automatically integrated into the program.
How did you like the Openbook? We always look forward to your feedback. Please send us your feedback as an e-mail to [email protected]
- How is the capacity related to the tension?
- What do XX chromosomes do
- Are avocados vegan
- Is the earth a sentient being
- What is Olympia WA known for
- Has anyone tried the Monodiaet
- What is a good animal manga
- Who is the best neurologist in Kochi
- Where can I practice C for free
- How do VCs make money
- What is the purpose of aikido
- Who is right in an argument?
- Where is your favorite place in Cornwall
- Why did Real Madrid lose El Clasico
- What are google updates
- What is juice blood or crips
- Which factor influences the switching speed of the transistor?
- Is the military so dangerous?
- How does Amazon sell AWS
- Is a linear span a subspace
- It is worth buying the HTC RE camera
- How film copies are made for cinemas
- How does chocolate affect brain chemistry
- Reality and fantasy are mutually exclusive