Is Don Bradman completely overrated
The strangest person
"The British science journalist Graham Farmelo has dedicated an extensive, fluent and entertainingly written biography to Dirac." (Claus Kiefer, in: FAZ, November 26, 2016)
“I read it with growing sympathy and in many places with tension. ... Graham Farmelo wrote a deeply impressive, moving biography with this book. " (Matthias Bartelmann, in: Stars and Space, Issue 12, 2016)
Voices on the original English edition (translated from English):
“A fascinating read… Graham Farmelo created a wonderful portrait of Dirac and his world.” (Peter Higgs, The Times)
"A great book." (John Gribbin, Literary Reviews)
"This biography is a gift ... the most compelling and memorable biography I have read in recent years." (Louisa Gilder, New York Times)
"A greater challenge for a biographer is hard to imagine ... But Graham Farmelo managed to get Dirac on stage - in a warm and deeply researched book that illuminates his time and his science in equal measure." (Sara Lippincott, Los Angeles Times)
"An admirably rich and intelligent study." (Brian Cathcart, New Statesman)“If Newton were the Shakespeare of British physics, Dirac would be its Milton, the most fascinating and enigmatic of our great scientists. And now he's got a biography that is equal to his talents: a wonderful book by Graham Farmelo. The story it tells is moving, sometimes humorous, sometimes infinitely sad, and it touches the roots of what we in science call truth. " (Lord Waldegrave, Daily Telegraph)
- How are stunts done in movies
- To whom does the devil pray?
- How can an ectomorph build muscle quickly
- Who is behind the progress of ISRO
- Did someone lie on their résumé
- Can someone help me make an app
- What does mental hint mean
- Where can I get SS7 software from
- In which country does Rafflesia grow
- Are Mac products worth the price
- Who was your favorite artist from 2018
- What are South African coin values
- Why aren't there real numbers?
- Has the media ever apologized in public?
- What if I don't have Google Chrome
- How are irrational numbers found?
- How do you watch Indian news channels
- How was the Cuban revolution financed
- Who funded John McCain's funeral
- What is the cause of the thyroid gland
- What is the price manipulation of stocks
- Who is the Brahmin philosophical
- How can I learn Latin
- How does the mind of an engineer work
- Canelo beat Floyd Mayweather today
- What is Mumbai's GDP Growth Rate
- Can redheads get gray hair
- Have you seen Hanuman Ji?
- Shine Job Com is fake
- Hindus should wear Muslim skullcaps
- How does prayer work 1
- Which network is working properly in Pakistan?
- Which lens is used in Galilean telescopes?
- What is business dynamics and its loops