Can the cloud cover help the jets escape the radar?
Ace Combat 7 - Test / Review
You complete the missions in "Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown" in the role of the pilot with the code name Trigger in a linear sequence. As in the previous versions, the 15 to 25-minute missions consist of several scripted phases. In the first one, for example, there is an attack by enemy jets, all of which you have to shoot down within a certain time limit. In phase 2, a rearguard in the form of bombers appears, which you have to neutralize before reaching the destination - you can optionally collect additional points by shooting down the jets that give the bombers escort. The time limit, which sometimes puts you under more, sometimes less pressure, sometimes also applies to shooting down a certain number of enemy units in the air or on the ground. There you have to collect a minimum of points before the timer runs out, with each type of enemy being shot down with a different yield.
But by far not only normal dogfights await you. In a mission, for example, you have to bring a so-called space elevator that has got into enemy hands back under your control. Before the attack on the defensive facilities on the ground begins at the lift itself, you first have to meander through the areas not covered by the radar. Elsewhere you have to destroy a number of ground stations. They are all above a thick cloud cover on hills. However, you shouldn't move too long above the veil of clouds, since, unlike the usual rocket fire, you won't be able to escape so easily by evasive maneuvers or the firing of decoys. In another assignment, you are escorting an allied transport aircraft, switching off rocket towers on the ground and repelling further attacks from the air. It becomes particularly exciting when you first meet Mihaly, whom you follow through the middle of an area with high, pointed rocks. To make matters worse, the formations are partly surrounded by thick fog and storm clouds. If you are struck by lightning, which is unfortunately hardly avoidable, you temporarily suspend your missile warning function, your radar and also your target support. This adds tension, but sometimes creates unnecessary problems related to other elements of the game mechanics.
- What is an example of inertia 3
- Should women give men an ultimatum for marriage
- Whey protein has side effects
- Are there any non-toxic arsenic compounds
- Are Finland and Hungary enemies
- Why was America so unsuccessful after World War II
- How is Derma doing at AIIMS Rishikesh
- When to plant carrot seeds
- Which country exports gasoline in India
- What is your opinion on Ashkenazi Jews
- Should I use Omnisphere
- How is Cher personally
- Really died of malaria
- Which agency offers the best jobs
- Why are children's sports so overrated
- What are the characteristics of even numbers
- Who in America is royal house
- Did King Solomon exist
- What is communication and society
- What is n_120
- Which is greater music or philosophy
- Which preposition is correct after tapping?
- Change your religion for money
- How is art valued in today's market
- Why do you feel liberated
- Why are Ahmadis not safe in Pakistan?
- What does O mean in chemical reactions
- What is the low hanging fruit
- How did Saruman do the Uruk Hai
- Has CIL published the MT 2017 results
- Do you know who drew this drawing?
- Sociology is my right choice
- Who's good to follow on SoundCloud
- Who owns Sephora Ulta