Are free e-books worth the effort?
Everything about e-books - part 2: e-book templates
At first glance, a static layout seems to be the best solution for your own design ideas with regard to the text and multimedia content across devices to implement. In particular, if a print edition already exists, the temptation is often great to transfer the existing format one-to-one to the e-book. As a result, however, only a small proportion of the readership will see your book as you intended, because a static e-book layout is comparable to a website, the dimensions of which you define precisely: The view is then for a few display sizes optimal, on the other hand the page is much too small on very large screens or too large on mobile devices, so that user-friendly navigation is impossible.
For an optimal display on displays of different sizes, you should therefore value an e-book template with an reflowable layout (German flowing along) so that it can be adapted to different screen sizes - even if you hand over some of the control of how your book is displayed exactly on the individual devices to the respective software or reader.
In order to implement such a flexible layout, you need the right e-book format on the one hand; on the other hand, the following design tips will help you.
- What's the hot topic in nutrition
- Should I leave my dependent friend
- How could CrashPlan improve?
- Does a dog know if it's fat
- How machine learning helps ensure security
- What determines the harmonic frequency of an object
- What is P E in financial management
- Which are the largest main battle tanks in the world
- What is Watashi Aishitero
- How can we extract knowledge from information
- What is Freelance Content Marketing
- When should I buy stocks
- How reliable is your C5 Corvette
- Why do we have to breathe
- What is a bankruptcy professional
- Why did Ronaldo lose the World Cup
- How are stunts done in movies
- What is the origin of the cheese fondue
- Which are the metals
- What is hostile to grandeur
- How was the planet Venus formed
- What is the difference between separate and separate
- Where are the best places to travel
- What is protein splicing